16. A talk with Past

The dining table filled with full of conversation and laughing. Jimin, Jin and Hoseok being funniest people didn't let the atmosphere silent for a bit. The trio is always ready for jokes and silly stories to tell them and makes them laugh.

Jungkook can't seems to be moves his eyes from Jimin. The way of his husband speaking and laughing always makes Jungkook to froze and watch Jimin with dreamy eyes. Yoongi, who's mostly silent tease Jungkook, when he found the male stare at Jimin. While the crescent eyes male become all shy with red tint painted on his chubby cheeks.

Hanuel can't seems to believe Jungkook like this. He never saw older watching someone like this. Not even older look at him this way when they were together. The way Jungkook stare at Jimin, any person can tell the man is madly in love with his husband. A small burning sensation erupt in Hanuel chest because he never saw older looking at him like this. But when Jin's hand touch his thighs he shrugged the thoughts aside.

Once dinner is over and they lazily sat in the living room. The second older of them brought some beers and whiskey causing most of them to get excited.

"Are you going to drink? Baby." Jungkook asks seeing his husband grabbing one of bottle. He's not a typical husband, so he would let the boy if Jimin wants to drink.

"Yes kookie. It's been a while I had drink." Jimin says before attaching the bottle to his plump lips and drinking the alcohol in one go.

Jungkook wanting to keep an eye on his husband and not get tipsy decided to not drink. He knows if he gets drink, he wouldn't able to take Jimin to their beach house and ended up passing out in beach.

So, he just watch them get drunk. He also noticed Hanuel didn't touched alcohol too.

Hanuel, who's eyeing all of them didn't touched alcohol because he wants to talk with his ex boyfriend.

"Kookie, why you're so c-cute?" Jimin said in drunk voice and straddling Jungkook's lap, who quickly grabbed his husband waist so the male wouldn't fall for him his lap.

While Taegi is making out in the corner, not caring about anything as they're drunk. Hoseok and Jin trying to play music in the speaker without turning the button on.

"Baby, you will fall." Jungkook says to his husband who's jumping on his lap and being all giggly.

"I wouldn't kookie. This trampoline is so good." Jimin says jumping on his husband lap and Jungkook is trying to save his junior from his drunk husband.

"Minnie, let's dance." Hoseok says after playing the music with so much difficulty.

"Dance, yay." Jimin says getting up from Jungkook's lap and walking with Hoseok. Jungkook sigh in relief and gets relax on sofa seat.

He looks at his husband and laugh seeing Jimin doing silly dance.

"Hyung? Can we talk?" Jungkook heard the voice, he's trying to ignore. He don't want to make any scene with Hanuel before conforting Jimin. He wants to tell Jimin everything.

"Please." Hanuel plead when he saw Jungkook ignored him. The older male sigh and decided to talk with younger.

"Fine." He says. Hanuel walks towards the outside and gesture Jungkook to follow him. Jungkook looks at Jimin and sigh, he doesn't want to leave his husband alone here. He gets up from sofa and walks outside of the beach house.

They both walks few steps and seat down on the sand under the starry sky, while Jungkook maintaining some distance. The surrounding around them is quite except the sound of laughter and music coming from inside the house.

"H-How are you doing?" Hanuel asks broking the awkward silence between them. He's looking at Jungkook's side profile, who's staring at the starry sky.

"Great." Jungkook voices out. A smile appear on his lips just thinking how his life become great after finding Jimin. Hanuel saw it and looks at the sky as well.

"Good to hear. How yours relationship with Jimin?" Hanuel asks a very personal question but Jungkook decided to answer him.

"Perfect. More than perfect. He makes me happy. He's my everything. I never imagined, I wanted to be with someone this much till Jimin enters in my life." Jungkook says and again that beautiful bunny smile appear on his lips just talking about Jimin.

"Yeah, Jimin is a good and kind boy. He makes everyone happy. He have a good heart, don't break his heart." Hanuel said making Jungkook scoff and glare at younger.

"I know my husband is very good hearted person, who love me. You don't need to give me advice. He's not like you, who use someone just to leave them at the end. And I think you did better by leaving me. I have my Jimin now." Jungkook say in harsh voice.

"I didn't use you. I loved you with all my heart but you never did. You didn't even liked me in romantic way. You just decided to date me because I was insisting to you so much. But I know, I shouldn't had cheated on you and tell you the truth instead. I'm sorry." Hanuel said because he regrets cheating on Jungkook. He should had tell the man truth before cheating on him. He knows Jungkook had let him go if he had told truth but instead he decided to hurt man by cheating on him.

"It's okay Hanuel. I forgive you." Jungkook says after taking a deep breathe while Hanuel looks at him with shocked eyes.

"Really?" Hanuel asks not believing his ears and Jungkook smile at him, for the first time.

"Yes, I forgive you because if you hadn't cheated on me. I would've never know what love is. When you left me, I thought love is bullshit, it's not real that's why you leave me eventhrough you told me you loved me. I always believed love is word and nothing more but Jimin, my husband teaches me what love is. His eyes, smiles everything held love for me. His way of speaking, taking care of me, worrying about me makes me fall for him. I didn't just fall for his beauty but for his heart, his soul, his personality too. He's my everything and I'm only his. This heart only beat for him. I'm in love with Jimin." Jungkook says pouring his deep feeling for Jimin to his ex, who had wide eyes. In billion years, Hanuel never thought Jungkook will fall for someone and that's deeply. Park Jimin is really something else that's why Jeon Jungkook fall for him.

"Wow, I never knew you'll fall for someone. I'm so happy for you. But did you tell your feelings to Jimin?" Hanuel asks the male with excited voice.

"Not yet. I didn't get the chance yet." Jungkook says and Hanuel facepalmed himself. This man only know business and nothing more.

"Than do it soon, hyung. I know you're bad at feeling things but you fall for that male so confessed to him already." Hanuel says and Jungkook smiles and rubbed his own nape. He knew it's going to be hard for him to confess his feeling to Jimin because he never done it ever.

"I'll do it soon." Jungkook says with a smile. He really wants to tell Jimin about his feeling. How much he love him.

The two males spends some more time on the beach and talked about their partners not knowing two teary eyes with jealousy watching them from inside the beach house.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

Here the new chapter!

It's not edited so sorry for the grammar mistake you've faced.

Thanks for reading!

Vote and Comment...

See you soon! Bye...