8. Honeymoon & Saipan

𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘!

~~~~~~

The smile never left from Jimin's lips as he and Jungkook's landed their feet on beautiful Saipan in early morning. The taller male with soft eyes watch his husband taking lungs full of Saipan fresh air. Jimin's hair tossing aside as the window flow causing him look memorized in Jungkook's eyes. His husband is a true beauty. A beautiful person with beautiful and kind heart.

They and infront of the airport for few minutes before their diver came to them with a luxurious car to drove the couple to their beach house, were they going to spent someone weeks for their honeymoon. Jungkook guided his husband inside the car as driver puts their luggage in trunk before walking back to his seat and driving the couple to their destination.

Jungkook observed his husband through the journey to their beach house. He watch how Jimin's eyes sparkle when he see beautiful things in the island. Jimin rolled the car window down and let the fresh air hits his face. Jimin closes his eyes and feel calm as air brushing his face.

"God! He's so beautiful." Jungkook thought when he saw a smile appear on Jimin's lips. Jimin opens his eyes and start scanning the beautiful view but than he felt stare on his face. He moved his head towards his husband and blushed hard finding Jungkook so close to him. The taller male smirked and about to peck his husband lips but got interrupted by shorter male phone ringtone.

"Hello." Quickly pitching his phone out from pant pocket, Jimin answered the call. A smile spreads across on his plump lips when he greeted by the familiar voice in phone call. While Jungkook clench his fist seeing his husband smiling on the phone call.

"For whom he's smiling so widely? I should be the reason of that beautiful smile," Jungkook thought poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

"I'm doing absolutely fine, hyung. How are you and others? I missing you guys so much. When you're all coming to korea. You all didn't meet my husband yet." Jimin said pouting his lips and side glancing Jungkook, who offered him a smile because he don't want to show his jealous side. Jimin waited for the person in call to reply him back and his whole face lightened up when he heard other person replied.

"Really? You're here in Saipan with others. Wow hyung, I'm here too. I'm so happy. Will meet eachother, right?" Jimin asks smiling brightly while other male clench his fist more tighter making his knuckles white.

"Whom he gonna meet? He came here for honeymoon with me and not to meet someone else." Jungkook thought bitterly. He wants to snatched the phone away from Jimin's hand.

"okay hyung. Bye, See you soon." Jimin said and ended the call before putting his phone back on his pant pocket. He's started smiling, thinking he'll meet his friends and hyung soon.

"Who was on the call?" Jungkook immediately asks, feeling annoyed and jealousy all over his body.

"Oh that's my cousin. He's here with my friends and his partner." Jimin said facing his husband and smiling widely to Jungkook. He's so much happy he didn't noticed taller male took a breathe of relief. Jungkook didn't know why suddenly he started feeling so jealous. He even get jealous whenever Jimin offered his beautiful smile to someone else. Never in life, Jungkook felt jealous but the moment he meet Jimin, he becomes completely change. He feel possessive towards Jimin, he felt jealous seeing someone else with Jimin. He wants to take care of Jimin, he felt some attraction and some unknown type of thing towards Jimin, which he can't named yet. He don't know what magic Jimin is doing to him. Jungkook trains of thoughts broke when he realized Jimin is still staring at him.

"Oh! That's good." Jungkook answered flashing his bunny smile to Jimin.

"Kookie, I'm thinking about meeting them. Will you allow me to meet them? I missed them so much." Jimin said pouting his lips causing Jungkook to melt at his husband cuteness. How can this boy is so cute, the taller male thought.

"Of course baby. You don't need to ask me and we'll both meet them." The blush immediately crept on Jimin's cheeks when he heard sweet endearment coming from Jungkook's lips. He smile shyly and nodded his head before adverting his attention back to the beautiful island.

After a few more minutes of driving, both males reached their beach house.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

Here the new chapter!

Enjoy if you like it.

Vote and comment!

I'll see you soon in next chapter!

Bye...