18. Truth Reveal

The Jeon couple return back to their house after having a breakfast with others. Jimin is quite whole time. He feels stupid for reacting like that others night. But now he's curious to know how his husband know Hanuel.

Once they are inside their bedroom. Jimin directly went to bathroom to take a good shower, to wash away all the evidence of last night. He didn't took bath in his cousin's beach house because he don't have extra clothes there.

Meanwhile Jungkook also took showered in guest room and prepared himself to confessed everything to his husband. He's nervous and afraid.

Afraid, what if Jimin don't want him after knowing he thought of using him only as pleasurable body.

He'll not leave Jungkook, he loves you.

Jungkook kept reassuring himself but small part of him still scared.

"Jimin, let's talk." Jungkook says once he enter inside the bedroom and found Jimin drying his hair.

"Okay." Jimin puts the towel aside and sat down on the sofa while Jungkook seat infront of him as they face eachother. There is only small distance between them. Their knees is already touching eachother.

"I want to say sorry first for making you cry last night." Jungkook says and Jimin shook his head as no.

"It's okay kookie. My drunk self is always dramatic." Jimin chuckles making Jungkook smiles before his face again become serious.

"I want to tell you something. You asked me, if I knew Hanuel before and I told you, I knew him from before." Jungkook says with a low voice and Jimin nodded his head.

"I want you know, he's my ex-boyfriend. Three years ago, I meet him in cafe and from that time he's behind me. I rejected him many times but he kept following me, asking me out, telling me he loves me. After one year, I thought to give him chance. We started dating but I was still cold with him. I'm always a lonely guy. For me, my works is an important than anything. Work is my first priority, so I mostly cancelled our dates. I don't even kiss him or message him. Heck, I don't even ask him if he's doing fine or not. He's the only who ask about my whereabouts." Jungkook took a deep breathe and looks at Jimin. The male had no expression on his face.

"Continue." Jimin whispered.

"Because of my ignorance. He started drifting from me. But I started liking him not that deep but I started seeing him as my friend. I don't have friends, so he's like more friend to me and not boyfriend. I'm not a person who believed in true love but I can appreciate him as friend. So I thought when he'll return from America, I'll not ignore him and try to be friendly with him. But once he returns, I found him distance from me. I asks him but didn't found any answer. One day, I saw his messages and found out he's cheating on me. He's sleeping with someone. I was so angry and confronted only to find out he wants to break up and wants have life with someone else. He broke me that day." Jungkook says his face not showing any emotions because he doesn't care for Hanuel anymore. He looks at his husband and continue his talk again.

"I knew I'm not a person who express his feeling but still he should have a respect me and not cheat on me. He should have break up with me before sleeping someone. I never touched him in that way and founding him having sex with another man it's like slap on my face. I felt like disgusting that those hands which roamed in someone else body, that hugged me. I felt disgusting finding that those lips which used to give me pecks had wondered so many unknown place of someone else. I started hating the word love from that day because love teaches us loyalty, trust, patience, selfless, scarifce but his love was not of it." Jungkook says those words looking at Jimin's eyes because he learnt loyalty, trust, selfless, unconditional love from Jimin, from Jimin's love towards him and his love towards Jimin.

"But now, it's okay. I talks to him yesterday and told him, I forgave him and would love to be his friend now." Jungkook says and Jimin offered him as smile.

He was overwhelmed knowing his husband past. He was sad too, knowing his husband don't trust word called love.

"It's okay Jimin, you can make him fall for yourself. You just need to patience with him." Jimin says to himself in his mind.

"Thank you for telling me about your past. I got to know so much today about you and I promise you one thing, I'll never cheat on you. You're my first and you'll be always my last. I love you so much. I'm glad my parents made me marry you." Jimin says hugging his husband, who quickly hugged him back.

"I wants told many others things too." Jungkook says and Jimin broke the hug and looks at his husband.

"More things? Okay, I'm all ears." Jimin says, comfortably seating on the sofa.

"It's about you. When my parents told me, they wants me to get married with you, I wanted to say no but for my parents happiness, I said yes. When we're getting married, I saw you and my mind only whispered the word beautiful. I was stunned with your pretty face and gorgeous body. I got attracted by you so much and I decided to use as my sex toy and called you with names. I only wanted you as bed warmer and nothing more than that but..." Jungkook looks at Jimin with a shame and found his husband eyes are streaming with tears.

In Jimin's mind only one word ringing.

Use as Sex Toy

"J-Jimin..." Jungkook hearts clench seeing tears in Jimin's eyes. He knew he's going to hurt his husband today and seeing tears in Jimin's eyes, he just wants to kill himself.

"Leave me alone Jungkook." Jimin whispered lowly.

"I wanted to say something more." Jungkook said in shaky voice.

"SOMETHING MORE, SOMETHING MORE. HOW MUCH YOY WANT YO HURT ME. GET OUT OF HERE. I LOVE YOY BUT YOU WANT ME ONLY AS BED WARMER. YOU WANTED TO USE ME ONLY. AM I TOY TO USE? AM I YOUR PUPPET." Jimin screamed at his husband and got up from sofa. Never in wildest dreams, he thought he'll be used as sex toy and by his own husband.

"J-Jimin. N-no...I don't wants you as sex toy now. I wan-" before Jungkook can finished his talking Jimin's get out of the bedroom and locks himself in guest room.

He thrown his body in bed and cry his heart out. The man whom he loves only want him to use him. No he doubt, he can make Jungkook fall for him.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

This chapter is messy. I didn't edited and this was supposed to be end today.

In my draft Jimin was supposed to forgive his husband after hearing Jungkook out but I don't know why I decided to make it lengthy. There is lots of grammer mistake. I'm sorry...Vote and comment...

I published new book called 'Bed Partner' check it out.