11. Love Confession

[Hey! New Chapter :) I was so sleepy when I wrote it...so ignore my mistake! Will edit later on]

◇◇◇◇◇

The sun is settling above the sky as warm breeze is flowing in the calming atmosphere. The beach is mostly deserted as Jimin and Jungkook walks in the sand. Their fingers is interlocked together and warm smile spread spread on their lips. Jimin, times to time look at his husband with a smile smile while taller male smirked knowing what his husband is doing but didn't commented anything because he found the action is so cute.

Jimin heart beats loudly as he felt Jungkook's big hands squeezing is smaller ones. He smile cheekily as he found himself loving every moments with his husband. The husband with whom he had fallen in love. The love of his life, with whom he found it's not hard to fall in love. The way Jungkook is, made Jimin to fall for the male and he's glad he's going to spend the rest of his life with that said male.

Jimin stopped in his track again causing taller male to stop as well. Jungkook looks at his adorable husband with confusion, not knowing why smaller stopped walking again. Jungkook is about to ask something when Jimin smiled brightly and peck his (Jungkook) lips.

"What was that for?" Jungkook asks amused with small smile decorated in corner of his lips. Jimin, who's smiling shyly and fidgeting with his fingers looks at taller with his eye smile causing Jungkook's hearts pound loudly in his chest and he hopes Jimin doesn't hears it.

"I'm showing my love, Kookie. I love you so much." Jungkook face got serious after hearing Jimin sudden confession. His hearts started beating more loudly as sweats beads started falling from his forehead out of nervousness. He don't know what to say, he know by now what he feel for his husband but is he's ready to say those words? He don't know. He remembers how Hanuel said he loves him and will never leave him but he stayed? No. What if Jimin leave him someday? Will he able to afford it? No, he wouldn't able to survive without Jimin. Jimin makes him happy, he makes him feel things which he never felt before. He makes him feel loved. He makes him feel he's alive. He was about to say something when he gets cut off by Jimin.

"I know it's too soon. But love can happen anywhere, anything. I started liking you the moment I saw your picture. But living with you in these months made fall for you and that's too deeply. Your small actions and caring nature made me feel things. I never loved someone and I'm happy you're the first one with whom I fall in love and I want you to be my last one. I know it's too early for you, so it's okay if you don't return my feeling yet. I'll wait for you till you started loving me too. But if you wouldn't able to love me than I would try hard to make you fall for me too because I want you for my whole life." Jimin says with small smile. He understands it's maybe too soon for his husband to fall for him. And he's willingly to wait till taller male return his feeling back. He can do anything for this said man. Even if Jungkook doesn't want him one day than he's ready to let go. While on the other hand, Jungkook is stunned to say anything. Those words made Jungkook to feel things. He's feeling like euphoria. He just wants to pull Jimin towards him and kiss him till they're out of breathe. A smile automatically display in his lips and he's about to say something when another voice interrupted them.

"Jiminie?" A voice asks from behind Jungkook causing Jimin looks behind his husband and his eyes get shocked seeing the person. A wide smile spread across his lips and he quickly run towards the person and tackle him in a tight hug. While Jungkook poked his inner cheek feeling annoyed and jealous. Annoyed because he didn't able to tell Jimin, what's he wants to say. Jealous because seeing Jimin in someone else arms.

"I miss you so much, baby." The man said hugging Jimin too tightly causing The word 'baby' made Jungkook last straw of sanity to lose. He clench his jaw and fisted his hand tightly and takes long steps towards the duo and pulled Jimin towards him by waist.

"Who the fuck are you? Why you're hugging my husband and calling him baby?" Jungkook asks with pure anger and jealousy visible in his voice. He eyes kept glaring at the male in front of him, who smirks at the angry man causing Jungkook to get angry more.

"J-Jungkook, he's my cousin brother, Min Yoongi." Jimin says looking at his jealous husband. He knows his husband is jealous. While Jungkook looks at Jimin and Yoongi in shock and embarrassment. He's stupid to always think something else. He feel like fool for thinking this man want his husband.

"I'm sorry for snatching your husband but I missed my brother so much." Yoongi says smiling at his cousin and cousin's husband. Jungkook cleared his throat and looks at the male.

"Sorry for assuming things. Btw I'm Jeon Jungkook, Jimin's husband." Jungkook said extending his hand towards the older male, who happily shake their hand together.

"What you assumed?" Jimin teased his husband while Jungkook ignored the question. Smaller male can he naughty sometimes.

"I must say you got possessive husband there, Jiminie." Yoongi says laughing and ruffling Jimin's hair causing younger to pout. Why people have to mess his hair, first Jungkook who can't kept his hands away from his hair and now his hyung.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

I'm working on new book and BMUTEOM part 2

I mostly ignore vminkook book since their is mostly about taekook and jimin is always like a side character and he don't end up with taekook instead other characters. I mean why it's vminkook book, if endgame is not vminkook and always left jimin alone.