15. Change of Feelings

The night is chilling with twinkling stars on the beautiful sky. Jimin, his husband, his cousin's and bestfriend are seating around bonfire and making a big circle. They're talking and giggling with eachother. Jimin will laugh loudly and uncontrollably when Hoseok told him any funny accident. While Jungkook just kept staring at his husband lovingly and making sure Jimin wouldn't fall from chair while laughing. By now, he knew what he feel for his adorable husband.

The thought of using Jimin for pleasure changed as days goes by. His feeling for his caring husband changed into love. He knows he love his husband. Never, he thought he would fall for someone and that's someone will be his husband.

His attraction for Jimin changed into love and it's not hard to fall for his husband. Jimin is a bubbly, caring and kind boy who makes everyone happy surrounding him, even the shorter male makes him happy too. He becomes happiness of Jeon Jungkook.

His cold heart come back to life again after having Jimin as his. The way Jimin takes care of him, shows his kindness and love to him made him fall for his husband. The lovely smile of his husband, he got when he went home after tiring day at office makes his heart warm and leaves fuzzy feeling inside of him. His entire body rose up in happiness whenever Jimin do something cute and funny.

Even he try do things to makes Jimin happy, to see beautiful smile of his husband, to hear his lovely giggle escaping from his plump lips and eyes crinkling into smile. He do things to gets Jimin's attention.

And about Jimin confession few days ago, whole he was so shocked and confuses that moment. He didn't excepted Jimin will confess to him and that's so suddenly but he was happy. He feel like butterflies dancing in his stomach as Jimin's confessed his feeling. If Yoongi hadn't come that moment maybe he would've sealed his lips with Jimin's into a passionate kiss. He always used to deny his feeling for his husband but latter confession made him realized he also love Jimin.

Jungkook brought back to the reality when he felt Jimin untangled their fingers and rose up from his chair.

"Where are you going, baby?" Jungkook voices is soft as he looks at his husband with a soft smile. Jimin looks back at his husband and smile at him.

"I'm going to greet my hyung." Jimin spoke before walking towards the left direction. While Jungkook is confused, he don't understand whom his husband is going to greet because they had already greeted all of them according to his knowledge.

Jungkook turns his gaze towards his husband direction and he felts like his world stopped for a moment. There, his ex-boyfriend hugging his husband tightly while a tall male with wide shoulder standing next to Hanuel with wide smile. Jungkook clenched his jaw and his hand turn into tight fist. He stands up and started walking towards his husband.

"Hanuel and Jin hyung. I missed you both so much. Why you both didn't came to my wedding?" Jimin complain with a pout on his lips and Hanuel broke the hug and a beautiful big smile because of boy cuteness. While Jin ruffled Jimin's soft hair.

"Sorry Jimin-ah but we're busy with works but we are here." By the way, where is your husband? We didn't meet him yet?" Hanuel asks looking at his soon-to-be brother-in-law, who smiled widely at him.

"Yeah, where is your husband? Babybro." Jin asks to his cousin Jimin, who is about to turn around to call his husband when a strong arm wrapped around his waist.

"Kookie..." Jimin turns around his husband, who had possessive and jealous look on his face. Of course, Jungkook is jealous seeing Jimin hugging someone else. Jimin flash a smile at his husband and turn towards his cousin.

"He's my husband Jeon Jungkook. Kookie, he's my another cousin Jin and his beautiful fiancé Hanuel." Jimin introduced the two males to his husband while Hanuel smiled faded once he saw his ex-boyfriend is married to his soon-to-be brother-in-law.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Jungkook greeted and extended his hand towards Jin and male return the handshake with a wide smile. While on the other hand, Hanuel saw how possessively Jungkook had wrapped his left arm around Jimin's waist. Jungkook was never possessive towards him nor he saw this happy look on older face when they were together.

"Hello, I'm Hanuel." Hanuel says smiling at Jungkook, who nodded his head with a fake smile. Hanuel don't want others to know his past relationship with Jungkook. The older didn't even acknowledge their relationship in the past, he was the one who had always puts effort on their relationship in past while Jungkook mostly busy with his business.

"Jin hyung, if you had greeted them already than can you greet your own brother, who's standing here on his beautiful legs for too long time." Hoseok said dramatically causing older to laugh at him. Jin walks to his brother and hugged hoseok tightly. While Hanuel greeted Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Miss you Taehyung and Yoongi hyung." Hanuel says hugging the couple, who smiled at him.

"Well, if our greetings is finished than please let's go inside and eat food. I'm starving." Taehyung says pouting his lips and caressing his stomach.

"My baby is hungry? Let's go inside and eat." Yoongi said wrapping his arm around Taehyung's slim waist.

"Yes guys, let's go. I don't want to see these romantic scenes anymore." Hoseok says when he saw Jikook, Taegi, Hanjin being so lovely dovely.

"Are you jealous hyung?" Jimin asks teasingly with wiggling eyebrows, making Jungkook smile at his husband action.

"Pfft...I'm not jealous. I just miss my Joonie." Hoseok says with pout. He's missing his boyfriend, Namjoon.

"Awh, next time we'll bring him with us even he have any business trip." Taehyung says rolling his eyes, he don't know why his brother decided to go for a boring business trip instead of spending some lovely time with Hoseok.

"He and his work. Now let's go guys." Jin says and they all nodded and enter inside the beach house.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

Since I got free time, I decided to publish it.

I love Namseok❤️

And I try very hard to puts feelings.

Vote and comment!

I'll meet you in next chapter soon.

Take care...

Bye guy's!