Characters

Main Character:

Broken!Gradient-Once used to be like his original counterpart, who still in the Omega Timeline, Gradient is forced to become an entirely different skeleton, with an entirely different personality, due to a situation that one of his fathers had created. Once a Shy, Friendly, yet snarky and sarcastic glitched skeleton, as well as the first Spawn to have been made by both Error and Ink, Gradient has now changed into a cold, ruthless, and very unforgiving Out-Code, as well as being determined, harsh, and stern, and is almost in full control of his emotions, remaining calm and focused and in control of his own behavior, even when he goes into times of immense anger. Some exceptions are when he is forced fight against his father, Hollow!Ink, who he still loves immensely, or being hurt continuously, which reminds him of his time at being continuously sadistically tortured by Infected at one point. Carrying with him the Book of Eyes given to him by Omnipotent Sans in order to try and find a way to bring back the parent he had once known, Gradient was trained by his superior, Error404, the God of the Multiverse, alongside the father that had once rejected him, named Error, and had taken the position as the God of Balance, due to being a living constant cycle of both Creation and Destruction, while also struggling to take care of his brothers that had gone with him, who are the only ones that he is willing to let his real side show to, and due to his unique arsenal of powers, is one of Error404's most useful henchmen. However, a certain meeting with a blonde and cold female SCP Doctor will give Gradient a difficult time with himself, due to his old self now clawing his way back up, to be like he used to be, the old self that he struggles to bury deep within.

Dr. Amelia Buck-A cold-hearted and harsh doctor who is stern and professional in taking her position seriously, Dr. Amelia Buck is one of the most respected and feared Doctors, in spite of being a Level 3 Researcher. Having no regard for the D-Class, and considering the SCPs in general as something inhuman and not as people, she is very ruthless and stern with her work, in order to do her duty as an SCP Doctor, in spite of knowing just how terrible the job is, and her behavior is due to a traumatic experience in her life as a child, having her becoming like this, as well as having to use this behavior of hers to mask a fear that is within herself, not wanting to reveal it to anyone. But while not very friendly most of the time, in rare times, she can show some form of kindness to other people, as long as they are human, and is very cordial to even Dr. Collingwood, who is someone that is the near opposite to her, being very friendly and kind, and is rather very respectful to Director Jones, who is the Director of the site that she resides in. Had since started to become a little more friendly to people, due to the influence of Dr. Collingwood helping her become more social, due to her angering SCP-3887-B. When she first meets with Broken!Gradient, Dr. Buck will start to feel an odd form of warmth coming from him, as she will now start to feel different around the new SCP that they've contained, a feeling that she thought that she would never feel, especially towards an Anomaly of all things, which will be an entirely new experience for the Cold Doctor like her.

Recurring Characters:

BlueScreen-A Half-Brother of Broken!Gradient, this version of BlueScreen from Alphatale is the same as his original self, an extremely friendly skeleton to be with, even though the problem with being with him is that he cannot be touched, due to the fact that it would kill someone that goes physical contact with him, and that he can only speak a language version of Binary Code. Only Broken!Gradient and his other older brothers can understand what it is that he's saying.

Spilled Ink-The third spawn of Ink and Error, the Alphatale version of Spilled Ink is a destroyer, like his original counterpart, that is able to mess with the AUs and remove them from existence by change the code of the AU and distorting it, but is now a very friendly person to be with, as well as being one son that Error really appreciates, due to following his footsteps, though Error does not admit it out loud.