SCP-990

Dr. Buck was in front of her boss, Director Jones, who is listening to the audio recording of her conversation of why Gradient acted the way that he did, and who this, Infected, person is. And needless to say, he seems to be very interested in this, but he is also a little worried at what he is hearing, as after the recording has ended, Dr. Buck than looks at Director Jones, as she than spoke out to Director Jones.

"Well, Director Jones, did we gain some answers from SCP-7131-1, which we want to hear from him?"

Director Jones looks at Dr. Buck, before he than spoke out.

"We have...at least...only some of it. But even this some of the answer that we have gained, it is still very worrying."

Dr. Buck looked confused, as she than spoke out.

"How worrying is it, that we are talking about?"

Director Jones looks down a little bit, choosing on his words as carefully as he can, before he than spoke out.

"If SCP-7131-1 and his brothers are able to come to our universe, than there is simply no doubt that this Infected entity, could do the same thing, and I do not dare want to know what would happen if we encounter something as powerful as this."

Dr. Buck nodded her head, as she than spoke out.

"I hope we don't see him on Earth as well, especially with this, Cannibalistic ability, that SCP-7131-1 had talked about. And it would get worse, if Infected were to bite and consume a piece of, say, SCP-682, and is able to gain SCP-682's ability to adapt, and 682 is already one of the most dangerous anomalies that the foundation had contained, and we are struggling to terminate it. I can't imagine how impossible that it would be to try and stop Infected."

Director Jones looks down at his table, before speaking out.

"You make a valid and effective note in this, Dr. Buck, and even I shudder to know how we are able to deal with this, thing, that SCP-7131-1 had talked about. And the last thing we need, if for Infected to be able to adapt, and be utterly impossible for us to stop, especially with the most dangerous powers that SCP-7131-1 described. Tell me, Dr. Buck, has SCP-7131-1 mentioned something that can help?"