M.O.T.H

A containment breach happened...again, only, it is involving SCP-076-2, who had somehow been released from his containment chamber. He is slaying a bunch of people, as the soldiers are struggling to terminate Abel. And this is very porvblematic for them, due to them knowing that he is very strong and an enduring type of guy, as SCP-076-2 is not the only entity to breach containment. SCP-058 had also breached containment somehow, along with SCP-049 and SCP-966, as well as 3 more. There aren't as much of the SCPs as before, but they are still a messy one. But luckily, it is being handled quite perfectly. But even so, the MTF, which are being sent to try and contain them, are ending up having a lot of trouble, due to the fact that the threat of the entities are growing, due to being unchecked.

 But even so, the MTF, which are being sent to try and contain them, are ending up having a lot of trouble, due to the fact that the threat of the entities are growing, due to being unchecked

Dr. Buck is shown to be running as fast as she can, as she tries to find out what is happening, as soon as she tries to do all that she can to get out of the danger zone.

 Buck is shown to be running as fast as she can, as she tries to find out what is happening, as soon as she tries to do all that she can to get out of the danger zone

She kept on running as fast as she could, until she was out of the clearing. And as soon as that happened, she stopped, and took a deep breath, as she tries to regain her strength a little bit. She than looks up, and she began to walk around, until she looks and sees that there is a surveillance room next to her. She than spoke out.

"The containment breach happened so suddenly. What the hell happened? Now the breach has become recent, after the one 3 days ago?"

She than swipes her card onto the scanner, as she than enters the room, and she spoke out.

"I wonder if this has anything to do with that SCP-990 warn SCP-7131-1 about?"

Dr. Buck had a talk with Gradient, about his interaction with SCP-990, and he explained that SCP-990 somehow knows of where he had came from, and warns him of some people that have snuck into the foundation, that are ready to attack him and his brothers, and they are not very good people at all. Because of this, Dr. Buck believes that members of a Group of Interest have disguised themselves as a foundation personnel, and are simply waiting for the right time to strike. And Director Jones actually believes in what Dr. Buck said, as he thinks that this is a logical type of belief.