Some Answers

Dr

Dr. Buck is sitting on the chair, as she looks at Gradient before her, who is sitting on the opposite end of the table. It has been about 3 days since the incident with Gradient and his bad panic attack. Gradient is looking down at the table, though he will, on occasion look at Dr. Buck, before looking back down again. Clearly, having her see this part of him was the last thing that he needed, especially since he had tried to suppress it for such a very long time. And now that it had gotten out, well...he has no idea what Dr. Buck thinks of him now.

He knew how bad his own PTSD would be, and knew that it would have a bad effect on those around him. But what he does not know, is what will cause or, or an even worse belief, who would cause it. Because this, he always relied on Palette Roller to use his powerful magic to try and calm him down, or he could cause immense damage. But to have someone such as Dr. Buck to see him like this, who is actually the first human friend that he had in 2 years, to see him act that way, well...it made him very ashamed of himself. And because of this, he cannot face her when she is looking at him. But he knows that he needs to answer her questions, especially since he said something that she needs to hear. And luckily, he is not on there all simply with Dr. Buck. SCP-999 was also present. The reason is that SCP-999 and Gradient have a very close bond, and the fact that Gradient seems much more calmer. While SCP-999 can't truly make Gradient fee better. The fact that he is present with SCP-999 is enough for him. So he will stay in the entire interview, at least until the interview is finally over and Gradient's done.

Dr. Buck, however, looks at Gradient with uneasiness in her eyes. She may have a calm and cold expression, but if one pays attention, she is actually showing concern for Gradient's wellbeing, as well as his mind. While Dr. Buck is normally someone that is not that friendly to the anomalous, to any of the SCPs, even if she does start to get more special and friendly with Collingwood's help, Gradient, he is a very...unique care for the Doctor. Dr. Buck, when she first met this SCP, she considered him to be like all of the other SCPs, but the way that he acts is...different. He acts similar to her father, Dr. Numita, being rather very cold and harsh to her. In fact, Dr. Buck could even say that in a way, Gradient reminds her of her father, due to his personality. But unlike Dr. Numita...Gradient...he shows a much more softer side, one that he tries to not reveal, only for Dr. Buck to see it with her own eyes. So while both are similar, the different is that Gradient, unlike Dr. Numita, is able to act kind. And surprisingly, he is surprisingly slightly much more kinder than Dr. Collingwood, and everyone is very well aware at how kind Dr. Collingwood is when you get to know her. So seeing an SCP that can beat Dr. Collingwood in that department is not something you see everyday.

But the side that she had seen...it was very frightening. But the way he acted made her feel concerned with him, as he acted almost traumatized, like he was remembering something that caused him emotional distress of some sort. Well, whatever it is that maybe, she needs to find out.

After a little bit of silence, Gradient, sighed, as he than spoke out, silently.

"So...how do we start this off?"