SCP-166

BlueScreen is shown to be running as fast as he can, even with the left leg being blocky and separate a little, due to the way that he had been made. And needless to say, BlueScreen is running for his life, and is scared out of his whole entire damn mind. He cannot believe what is happening to him now. He and his brothers are simply doing their usual stuff, when all of a sudden, they are being attacked by an entity that has a corrosive music coming from him, and Palette Roller had to step in and save them all, by unlocking the doors, and they had to escape with their live, as they do not want to get caught and killed for no reason. He has no idea where that Old Man even came from, as all he knows is that it has suddenly appeared out of complete nowhere and began to attack. Luckily, his brother, Palette Roller, was able to summon purple chains and barbed wires and wrapped them around the Old Man, so that he was able to buy them all time to escape from being killed by him. But even after all of that, it does not make anything feel better in his eyes, as he is now rushing into the chaos, and he got caught in the crossfire.

Various SCPs were on the lose, and BlueScreen nearly got killed by a bunch of them when he had barged into some rooms, and he nearly even got shot by some guards. Though this was likely on accident, and is not really intentional on the part of the MTF that is working in the Foundation Site. He nearly got killed by a statue that has snapped the necks of some MTF Guards, and he nearly got bitten by a giant reptile with rotting flesh, and he was able to freeze it using his powers. Though the reptile seems very familiar, as he does not get why he seems way more scared about it than with the others, as he has never seen it before, and yet, for some reason, feels like he has seen it before. Well, maybe he simply forgot about it, as he does have a not very good memory, which might explain a-lot.

As BlueScreen ran, suddenly, a red bipedal entity was present, and tried to bite him, only for BlueScreen to take off his glove, and touched the entity with his bare bone hands, which made it freeze, as Blue glitched and binary code began to appear all over the body of the creature, as it is now going to be killed by being lost in time, due to now having crashed. BlueScreen got a good look at the entity that he had killed, and he felt horrified at what he is seeing and what he has done. He decided to not waste his time, and he turned around, and he ran for his life, in order to make sure that he does not get killed. He continues to run, until he appears to be in the offices for groups of scientists. There are a lot of desks present, with computers and paper also present, as BlueScreen, he began to wander around all over the place, as he sees that it is totally empty. There is no one here, and no one in sight. BlueScreen looks around, but even that does not feel better. On the contrary, the area that he is in, which is now empty...it is making him feel a little bit more worse than what he is now. He is scared for his life, and because of this, he wants nothing more than to go back into his containment chamber, where he will be safe. But with SCP-106 inside of the containment chamber, he cannot go back inside, due to the fact that if he goes back, he is going to be killed effortlessly.

BlueScreen was a little bit scared, as he than began to speak in Binary Code, of course, no one except most of his brothers will understand what he is saying, even though he does understand what they are saying

BlueScreen was a little bit scared, as he than began to speak in Binary Code, of course, no one except most of his brothers will understand what he is saying, even though he does understand what they are saying. He looks around the area that he is in, as he sees that it is all pitch black, and he cannot see very well with what he is inside of right now. So, in order to see, he searched for the lights that are inside of the room that he is in, and after a little bit of searching the walls, he was able to find them. It was a bit difficult, due to forgetting that his blocky hand is a little bit difficult to use in turning on the light. But after he uses his left hand, he was able to turn it on, and the lights on the room, flared to life. The lighted turned on brightly, as the shine glared down onto the room as a whole, and BlueScreen looks to see that the area that he is in is clean, and does not have any sort of SCPs present, as he looked around, and began to walk around the room that he is in, as he thought to himself.