Containment Breach

"Surely, you cast me be serious!"

A voice spoke out from a computer terminal. The person that is speaking to the computer terminal is none other than Director Jones, who is conversing with the 05 council themselves.

"I wish I was, but Dr. Buck was able to visit SCP-7131-1, and saw him being unusually gentle to SCP-999, not to mention having been able to calm down thanks to it."

Then, another member of the 05 council, 05-2, spoke out to Director Jones.

"Well...at least that is relief. But it seems very odd, that Dr. Buck of all people...I have heard that she is getting rather soft around SCP-7131-1, because of seeing this side of that anomaly, which is something that was not supposed to happen, especially to someone such as Dr. Buck."

Director Jones then looks at the computer terminal again, as he than spoke out, agreeing.

"Believe me, 05-2, even I am not expecting for a cold-hearted doctor such as Dr. Buck, one of our most respected researchers, to suddenly have a soft spot around SCP-7131-1. But this is actually necessary, because...we have no idea of the limits of SCP-7131-1's powers, and due to his behavior, there is not telling what he thinks of us, and what he will do to us. But there is no denying that he can destroy the SCP Foundation, and it will be without effort on its part. This is like we are dealing with a much more aggressive, unpredictable version of SCP-343, and we know how uncontainable that SCP-343 can be."

One of the 05's, 05-1, than spoke out.

"So what do you suggest that we do? Let him escape whenever he wants?"

Director Jones than spoke out.

"Actually, SCP-7131-1 claims that it could escape, but it has decided not to, because of the fact that his brothers are trapped and cannot get out. Although it doesn't make any sense, due to the fact that he himself can get his brothers out with no trouble whatsoever. But SCP-7131-1 said that there is another reason he is staying here, but he won't tell us the reason. So I assume that whatever reason it may be, must be of immense importance to SCP-7131-1 itself."

Then 05-3 took the turn to speak out to Director Jones.

"Why won't he tell any of the doctors anything about the reason as to why he is staying here along with his brothers?"

Director Jones spoke out.

"When I heard one of the recording of an interview with Dr. Buck and SCP-7131-1, the first one, well...SCP-7131-1 claims that he has no idea what we will do with the information that we will give to it, due to the fact that he is distrustful of the foundation itself, as in the way he sees it, we can do anything with the information, which found include killing him and his brothers. So it is out of pure distrust towards the foundation in general, as he has no idea what we'll do with it. So our best option is to gain his trust to make it comfortable in giving us information."

Then, 05-2 spoke out to Director Jones.

"You better know what you are doing, Director Jones, because if this fails, and he decides to become aggressive, than a consequence will be given to you."

Director Jones nodded his head, as I spoke out.

"I am well aware of that. Dr. Buck, she'll make sure that it becomes a success. And I have faith in one of the most respected doctors in the entire foundation."

The 05s didn't speak any further, and the meeting had ended, as Director Jones sighed, and wiped his forehead a little bit.

"I really hope we do not have problems that involve SCP-7131-1. We are already at the end of our rope because of what Dr. Numita had done."