Buck's Father

Gradient is now soundly asleep, as he is beginning to have some dreams of sorts. Of course, the dreams that he had gained are not good ones, and they would have haunted him, had Palette Roller not came in to help him with this situation.

Thanks to Palette Roller, he is able to manipulate dreams, and is able to give Gradient a good night sleep, especially since he has not slept much in his 2 years of working with Error404. Not that he needs it that much. But it is something that he think he should have, since he has nothing else to do inside anyway. But he feels like he should need this, since it means that he can feel a little bit refreshed. And Palette Roller was even able to enter his Dream, and watch over it so that a bad dream does indeed comes, in order to alter it and make it a happy dream, or simply use the power of dreams to be able to communicate and talk with each other, so that no one else can be able to hear them with what they have to say to each other. Though it is also a little bit sad, because the dream involves his past memories.

And needless to say, he is very happy with Palette being able to help him get through with this, especially with being able to give him good dreams

And needless to say, he is very happy with Palette being able to help him get through with this, especially with being able to give him good dreams. But he won't also deny the fact that Palette Roller is immensely powerful, and in the way he sees it, Palette Roller is is the second strongest spawn after Gradient himself, as Gradient embodies both Destruction and Creation, and Palette Roller is embodies the positive feeling of creation, due to being born from Dead!Dream and Hollow!Ink, not to mention the fact that he has inherited Hollow!Ink's physical strength and consumption powers, though he only consumed universes that are pure corrupted and evil, and if there are is even a single coupe of good in that universe, he would being them to the Omega Timeline.

Because of this, Palette is slowly getting more and more stronger, as he consumes more of the corrupted Alternate Universes, such as Underworld, and thankfully, Frisk and Flowey from that AU are fine, as they are able to be evacuated into the Omega Timeline, before he consumed it, and Killertale, with only Killer Sans present. Because of this, he was able to consume this universe, and Killer Sans still inside of it. Though that does not stop another Killer Sans from appearing, as there is still one that is working for the original nightmare, and it would not do so much, just makes it simply a little more annoying to Nightmare. He even consumed a universe where Killer Sans absorbed 7 human souls where it made him into a godly entity that is similar to Seraphim Sans, except much more ruthless and dangerous. Thankfully, Palette was able to consume this universe before Dead!Nightmare got his hands on that Sans. But even so, the universes that he had consumed are able to make him much more stronger than ever before, as well as the magic that he has. The only drawback, is that he lacks Ink's ability to transform, which is due to the fact that he has an apple that he inherited from Dead!Dream, that is combined with the essence of the soul of the entity. Though this might also due to the fact that Palette is unaware that he could be able to do it, or the fact that an one of the members of the entity's race that Ink had bonded to needs to control him in order for Palette to be able to access the transformation. Gradient does not know, but what he does know, is the fact that Palette is still his brother, and he is already happy with the fact that he is still here for him. But there is one thing that has been bothering Gradient, and it is when he is dreaming to talk to Dead!Palette Roller. Whenever he dreams, he has a feeling that they are not the only ones inside of the dreamworld, and that there is someone there with them, as if wanting to speak to them about something important.