SCP-105

Spilled Ink, he began to look around the area that he is in, as he than wandered around the place. Spilled Ink, he clenched his fist, he cannot believe that he had done this, but they had to. They were inside of their containment chamber, and they were simply doing their own stuff, but all of a sudden, an Old Man that seems to be rotting and corrosive, had came completely out of nowhere, and tried to take them into someplace that they have no way of coming back from. Because of this, they had to escape, and thankfully, Palette, he was able to help them escape. What the SCP Doctors don't know, is that like Gradient, Palette is able to escape the containment chamber of his own, even though it has been placed with reality anchors, and because of this, he was able to make a portal out of his containment chamber, get a card out, and unlocked the doors that had contained both BlueScreen and Spilled Imk, who was using his large pen to try and hold back the Old Man, and used his Paint to try and destroy him, only for the Paint to not work and gets corroded by the Old Man's body, though the Ink did damage him a little. Because of this, Palette Roller, Spilled Ink, and BlueScreen agreed to run, as they ran out of the corridor as fast as they can, while they also had to avoid getting caught by some hostile SCPs that are on the loose and are trying to kill all 3 of them. 

As with the Old Man, Palette Roller, he was able to summon some Purple Chains and Barbed Wire in order to prevent him from getting close to them, and he flies out of there as fast as possible, as SCP-106 began to slowly corrode out from the bindings that was set upon him, but by the time that happens, all 3 of them split up and managed to get away from the Old Man, but this is also bad, because now they are lost, and Spilled Ink, he has no idea where he is going, if this is the way that he should be going. But he does not stop, and he kept on running, and running, and he does not stop running away, until he knows that the area that he is in is safe, and is not going to have something dangerous.

Spilled Ink has been running for 10 minutes, and during those 10 minutes, he can hear the sounds of a battle happening, and briefly, he saw a tall humanoid with long arms and a very wide jaw, but does not see the front of the head, and he think that it is probably best that it never happens that he sees it. Otherwise, it will be a disaster, and he will have no idea what it will look like, and that is if he will survive looking at the humanoid's face. And to him, it is best to not find out, as Spilled Ink, he kept on moving. The pen that he has, he carry's it with him, and he turned around, and he sees that there is a red bipedal creature, and it is speaking, but it is obvious that this is simply to trick him. The creature leapt at him, and Spilled Ink responds by stabbing at it with his pen, before he yanks it out of its head, and he runs away fast, as he does not want to stay here, as he has no idea how long the distance will be to know when he will be safe.

After 5 minutes, he entered what appears to be a cafeteria of some sort, and it is empty. And even more breath-refilling, there is no sound. He was able to get very far away from the danger that he was in, and is now safe. But how long, he will not know. All he needs to do now is to think of a plan for the situation that he is in right now.

He then looked around, and he looks to see that the space is really open, the room he means, and he wonders why they need to make something this big. He looks down and clenched his fist. He could easily escape to another universe, but he is not leaving his brothers, and he does not want to be spotted to Ink, his own father, and be consumed by him, which is the very last thing that he needs, and the last thing Gradient wants. The last thing that Gradient wants to have happened to Spilled Ink, is to have him be consumed, all because he escaped without his protection. And that would be by far the most embarrassing and most shameful fate to have happened to him.

Spilled Ink then has a sad expression on his face, as he looked back in the past, thinking back on the times that he had, before the Gods and the Denizens of Alphatale had come into their lives. Before it was simply Error and Ink, bring their normal, less serious, childish, and weaker selves. And back when he was still just a normal destroyer, Error's favorite son, and when he and Gradient and Paperjam hang out with each other.