SCP-3887

Palette is shown to be running in the hallways, as he is trying as much as he can to not get caught up in the craziness that he is inside of right now. And needless to say, the situation has stressing him out badly, as he not prepared to deal with something as big as that. He have never thought that he had seen the day of when he actually decided to take action against something with his own power, and attempt to escape containment in order to help his brothers in surviving this mess.

Palette, BlueScreen, Spilled Ink, they were both just waiting for Gradient, waiting for him to come back, and Palette, he could sense his thoughts, as he saw that he was a little bit worried of what it is that has been going on outside, before changing to hostility, meaning that they are experiencing an attack of sorts. But that was only the beginning. As that happened, as he sensed Gradient's thoughts, Palette heard a cry of panic and immense fear, as he sees that Spilled Ink is backing up against something, and is trying to force it back from him. And Palette...he is not sure if he can break out of his containment chamber, as he has never tried it before. But sense his brother is in danger, he immediately does so, and made a portal to the other side, which allowed him to go through. He manage to find a keycard, opens the door that had trapped Spilled Ink, as well as BlueScreen, and then, the entity revealed itself to be an elderly entity with rotting features and possesses a corrosive power of sorts whenever he touches people. It is similar to the virus power that BlueScreen has, except that it affects living beings, and can actually slowly and painfully kill people, which takes hours to do so.

And so, with no time to waste, Palette used his powers to summon chains and barbed wires made entirely of magic, and when the others fled, Palette swung his Paint Roller, and made a dome of purple paint around the Old Man, before he fled fast, as the Old Man began to have some sort of trouble going through the walls of the paint dome and the chains and barbed wires that he has summoned, though he will get through soon, and Palette is not going to wait around for how long it will take. So without hesitation, he flees as fast as he can, and he even used his wings for flight in order to get away from the situation as fast as he can, which also doubles as his shields to defend against any attacks that came his way.

Although he has inherited of Soul within himself, thanks to his power, he has inherited Dream's powers, which include his wings for flight. But it didn't matter which way he flies, not how he does it. He'll take any sort of flight in order to get away from the area that he is in. Especially when it comes to escaping someone such as that rotting Old Man that he and his brothers nearly got ambushed by. He flies as fast as possible, and tries not to get hit, not resting for even a second.

He continues to fly for about 4 minutes, and while he could move faster, he knows very well that he could cause a lot of damage to the site, and does not want to make the situation he is in worse than ever before, and thus, he tries to mentally restrain himself from going way to far with his flight. And than, after another minute of flying, he finally stopped, as he than halted in midair, as he looks down, and he flapped his wings, as purple feathers began to fall off of his wings. He than looks down, seeing his reflection on the floor, his crown spinning above his skull, before he than sighed, as he flaps his wings slowly, and he goes down onto the ground, with his wings being folded. He than looks forward, and than looks around, as he sees that he is in a very open area, and it is empty. There are no tables, no computers, no anything. Just an open space that can go in many different directions. And this is making Palette Roller a little bit nervous at where to go. And he almost feels like he is going to panic soon, due to having no idea which way to go. He than looks around, and he tries to think of which way to go to, which way would he considered a safe spot for him to go to.

After a little bit of thinking of where to go to, Palette Roller, he made a decision, as he than looks at the upper right door, and he than goes to it, before he opens it after pressing a button, before he than walks through it. The Paint Roller has turned shorter, so that he can easily carry it, but Palette Roller, he also used his body manipulation to change his arm into a barbed blade, similar to that of his father, Dead!Dream's barbed sword. He knows that it will leave a bad impression, but he needs to know if the place that he is going to is safe or not. So Palette prepares himself for the worst that's ready to come.