Competition

~3rd person pov~

Spike was tapping his pencil against the table continuously frustrated by his thoughts, why did Jerry smell like that damn cat? More importantly why did he lie to me about it? He pushed his books away and decided to go for a walk to clear his mind. He needed to stop thinking about this so much. About him,  the way he smelled, his brown hazel hair and big eyes, his smile that made his heart skip beats he didn't knew was possible. He sighed and went to sit on the park bench. Do I like him? No that's crazy he is my friend and a mouse... a guy.... his thoughts only seemed to confuse him more than his emotions when it was interrupted by a thud next to him and was surprised but was soon replaced with hate and jealousy. "What are you doing here Tom?" The dog glared at the figure slumping against the bench. "Stay away from what's mine" Spike scoffed "I've never been near your whores and I don't even want to" Tom only smiled but it soon faded back to his neutral face when Spike stood up to stand in front of the grey cat, "And you stay away from Jerry" The cat stood up facing him with sharp eyes, "I think you misunderstood me mutt" Spike glared hit him "What do you mean?" Tom smirked and stuffed his hands into his pockets "I meant to say, stay away from my new toy" Spike grabbed him by his collar and seethed through his teeth , "What did you do to Jerry?! Why did he stink with your pheromones?!" Tom shrugged out of his grip and smirked, "I told you...he's mine" Spike was red with anger, "He is his own person!! He doesn't belong to anyone" "why are you so concerned about him? Don't you know him like 4 weeks?" "That doesn't matter!! He is my friend!!" The cat held up his hands in mock surrender "Whoa now, if you see him as a friend, you wouldn't mind me taking him wouldn't you?" He purred, the other gripped his hands into a fist, his knuckles white. "No...he sees me as a friend but I...." He let his hands fall not meeting his eyes. Tom looked at the dog fighting his emotions and dusted off the imaginary dust walking past him but stopped not turning around "It doesn't matter if you like him or not, he's already been claimed" Spike kept looking at the ground "Do you even like him?" Tom's face was calm and neutral, "that doesn't concern you mutt, just know, you don't even classify as competition in this game" with that he walked away, leaving the male in overwhelmed emotions.

                           ~Tom Pov~

Stupid dog, thinking he has a chance to have what's mine. Speaking off, I wonder what's my lil sweet cheeks is doing. Walking to my room I switched on my tablet showing my adorable mouse eating a sandwich while watching a movie. His cheeks was puffed up with the food, cute...wait what? I turned off my tablet and walked to the kitchen for some coffee, cute? Well he is cute but me finding it cute? Nonsense. I've never looked at someone like that. Sipping his coffee he scoffed remembering what he felt at the park in the conversation with Spike, so this is jealously...how strange...maybe I do like him. He chuckled, no that dog just made me think he could take what's mine but he is wrong. Jerry is mine. And I will not lose to a filthy fleabag. Finishing my coffee I slumped on my couch closing my eyes, when was the last time I slept? I pulled out my phone and dialed a number, it rang for a few minutes before an angelic voice spoke, "What the fuck do you want?" Ah, I miss his voice "I miss you too baby" "Stop calling me that I'm not a baby" I smiled "Would you like me to call you mine then?" I heard soft curse words making me chuckle "No if your gonna keep talking shit then I'm putting the phone down" "haha no sweet cheeks I just called to tell you something very important" I heard a sigh Firstly I don't care secondly I don't give a shit" "Stay away from Spike or he will never cease to bark up another tree again" there was a silence and I thought he put the phone down when he whispered "Spike has nothing to do with this" "Oh, on the contrary, he seems to want what's mine" "That's bullshit, Spike and I are friends" I chuckled "Your more oblivious than I thought" "your crazy" I was quiet for a moment, my face calm, "you make me crazy, and your naive if you think that mutt doesn't want to take you away from me, but it's okay lil mouse...I'll never, never let him take you from me" "You don't even have me, Tom, you never did" "Soon Lil mouse soon...those words will never leave your pretty Lil mouth again" " I will never like you crazy bastard" "No your right, you will love me" "Leave me alone, I'm blocking you" with that he ended the call and I pulled out the tablet again to see my ball of fuzz curling up against the cushions. "Don't worry lillte mouse...you will love me soon, and that dog will never bother us again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helllooo my lovely readers😌 Thank you for your support~ Please comment and vote and have a cheesylious day~♡