New Book Announcement

Hello again my lovely readers! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I'm proud to announce that I am releasing a new story on my Patreon account. If you enjoyed my story "Cheesy Lips" then you will fall in love with my new story filled with nail-biting action, toe-curling romance, and fantasy galore...

If you are interested or just curious. My first teaser will be released after this announcement for free. 

Introducing:

Forbidden Wings

When an angel and a demon fall in love, from their forbidden love a baby is born the first of his kind. The child was born half angel and half demon. He was sent to Earth when hell wanted to use him as a weapon and heaven deemed him too impure to be accepted in heaven. On Earth, he grew up not knowing who or what he was nor did he realize what his lover was. Now as an adult, he struggled against both his natures wanting to take him over. In the meantime, Heaven and hell are at war. Will the Staterian be able to stop the war and conquer his fate?

Check out my account: patreon.com/DreamersFantasia

With my account on Patreon comes other benefits as well. Such as exclusive art on the characters, and a podcast where I share my writing process and reveal the secrets behind each chapter. You could also join my Q&A each week and chat about the wonderful world of fantasy and romance. 

That's not all, because for all of you who stuck with me with my story "Cheesy Lips" I'm releasing the first teaser of chapter 1 for free!

Enjoy!