Jealous?

~~3rd pov~~
The sun was shining gently over the park, and a light breeze ruffled through his ash locks. Nearby were couples laughing, overall it was an enjoyable day. But amidst all this sunshine Spike was in a dark cloud. Sitting on the park bench the male sat in misery and worry.

After calling Jerry a few times (11 times to be exact) when he didn't find the cute mouse not in his dorm room he couldn't help but think that some sly cat had him in his claws. Now he wished he hadn't called at all. He sighed as he looked over the green luscious grass, a butterfly flying across his gaze. He's like a butterfly...so beautiful...but so hard to catch...he thought. He scrunched his nose in disgust thinking of his precious Jerry being held by that scum of a feline.

As on cue, his ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice, sounding like a soothing angel. He turned to see him and a smile crept onto his face. He stood up to go to him but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw he wasn't alone, no Tom was with him with a smirk resting on his lips. Spike tried to conceal his anger as the pair walked closer to him. He balled up his fists but slowly released them as the sweet scent of Jerry engulfed him. His petite arms around Spike in a warm hug. Spike wanted the feeling to last forever and wrapped his arms around Jerry's small waist holding him tight but he soon reluctantly released as the air felt heavy, Spike's pale blue eyes met with a dangerous storm of green wrath. He jolted at the presence of Tom's pheromones surrounding him like a deadly fog ready to swallow anything and everything that came into range.

"Hello Mutt" Tom gave his best fake smile with eyes squinted. Jerry turned at Tom with a pout, instantly calming the storm of the feline, "Tom don't be rude" Tom smiled smirking, "Sure baby". Spike's ears perked up hearing this and was about to retort but shut his mouth when he looked down shocked at his little friend blushing. "Jerry...why is he calling you baby?..." Before he could reply Tom wrapped his arm around Jerry's waist tightly making him squeak only causing him to blush deeper. The scene in front of the dog made his blood boil. "What's wrong mutt...Jealous?~" Tom smirked. The mouse looked up at Tom curious," Why would Spike be jealous?" The short-haired male just gritted his teeth while the cat just smiled in amusement. "We need to talk Jerry" Spike looked straight into Tom's eyes, "Alone" The mouse was confused but agreed nonetheless.

Grabbing his away from the grip of Tom, Spike pulled Jerry away into an empty classroom. "What's wrong spike?" His eyes bulged when he was grabbed into a kiss by Spike and was frozen in shock. After letting go, Spike held Jerry in his arms and whispered in a breath," I like you" The smaller male still stood shocked by this confession and Spike took this as a sign to continue, "I like you, Jerry, no I love you and it's killing me to see you with that disgusting cat. I want to be with you, and protect you from all the harm in this world." When he leaned in for another kiss Jerry recovered from the shock and pushed him away. "I-I I'm sorry Spike but.." His eyes were wide and his cheeks were slightly flushed," I...I love Tom...I'm sorry..." The words hit Spike like a hurricane and Jerry attempted to walk away but his arm was caught in a grip, "Why...why him of all people..." Jerry only looked down in a sad frown, "I don't know...I just do" He winched with pain as Spike pressed harder, "You're hurting me!" Tears welled up in his big eyes causing Spike to realize his actions letting go and immediately Jerry ran off with tears starting to spill from his eyes.

Spike stood in the empty room for a few minutes, only his heartbeat thumping in his ears when he heard a sound at the door, "Jerry I-" But was stopped at the sight of Tom's arms folded in the doorway, "Did you have fun with what's mine?" "Fuck off cat" Spike barked and moved to leave but was held at the door when Tom said something he would soon give his life for.

"Let's fight"

"What?"

"If you can beat me in a fight...I'll let Jerry go and you can have him"

...silence filled the room and the atmosphere was heavy...

"Meet me tonight at 12 at the abandoned building on Park Street, number 13. If you don't show then I'll take him away and you won't ever see him again."

Tom left leaving Spike alone to think about the heavy decisions he made instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cold, and his hot breath made puffs in the air as he reached the old building, it was once a beautiful building made for helping the lost, but now it's a place where people come to plot crimes, do drugs and kill. Walking into the building he looked at his watch, it's exactly 12...

"Wow you do love him don't you mutt" Spike turned around in a jolt seeing a black figure with bright green eyes emerging from the shadows. "I'm not leaving him with someone like you cat" "Oh how sweet...someone like me who fucked him till he was screaming my name mhm, do you wish it was you?"  With that Spike charged at Tom snarling...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will happen readers?

Who will walk away the winner?....