Not yet

Jerry Pov

Oh, you have got to be shitting me!! "Tom? Wh-What're you doing here?" He walked closer to me, the scent getting stronger with every step he took. He stopped in front of me, my body felt limp and hot and him being this close to me wasn't helping at all. "What's wrong little mouse?" His voice echoed in my head and I felt my body froze up when he touched my cheek. "Aww are you sick?" Sick of you yes... I tried to slap his hand off me but it was like my body refused to listen to me, like I wasn't in control...he was... and that scared me to death.

                                                                Tom Pov

Fuck he smells so good... I inhale the scent he gives off, delicious. He looks so small under me, here on this disgusting floor he is helpless because of me. I feel myself smirking, I could take him right here and now if I pleased, but something tells me I don't want to scare him off just yet. His tiny body is flushed and I take pride in the fact I made him like this. I scan his body until we meet eyes, his eyes hold anger, frustration, but most importantly... lust. "Leave m-me alone..." His trembling voice only made me grin more, "Why should I baby?" I noticed he trembled more when he reacted to my voice. He looked me dead in the eyes, oh how I want to wreak you... "Fuck off Tom" I chuckled "Whoa now sweet cheeks, as much as I would love to eat you right now, I don't plan on having a threesome with your friend here..." He looked at me confused and I grinned standing up, "Spike was it? Enjoying the show?" I turned to see the gray mutt trembling at the doorframe. He was blushing and I guess it was not from me but the treat on the floor. I walked up to up, whispering in his ear before leaving them both.

3rd person pov

The cat left the two, hands in his pockets with a grin, but as soon as he left the scene it fell into a scowl. Spike on the other hand felt all kinds of embarrassment. He was looking for his new friend when he heard whimpering down the hall and the overwhelming pheromones of the top cat. He turned to leave, this wouldn't be the first time something like this happened, but he stopped in his tracks as soon as he heard the familiar sweet voice breathing out that cat's name. He had to save Jerry from Tom at all costs...but why wouldn't his body move? He wanted to jump in like prince charming and save his sweet friend but something stopped him from doing so. Was it Tom's strong pheromones or the sweet aroma Jerry was giving off. He knew Jerry was an omega and he thought his will power would be enough to stop his alpha instincts but he thought wrong...horribly wrong as he felt himself growing hard and red from the little flushed body trembling and breathing hard. When Tom left with his scent he rushed himself inside to the mouse still on the cold floor. He immediately scooped him in his arms lifting him up. "Your going to be okay....I'm sorry I couldn't save you sooner" Jerry only responded with a small whimper and nod. He had never felt this way, his mind was fogged and his body was sensitive all over. Spike gulped hard, praying to who ever the mouse wouldn't notice the problem in his pants. He carried Jerry back to the dorms to his room and carefully laid him on his bed. He had passed out on the way back, his pheromones calming down a bit. Spike sat at the end of the bed staring at him. He was furious at Tom, but mostly himself, he couldn't save his friend from that playboy and what's more he got aroused from him in pain like some pervert. He breathed out loudly, he had to make it up to Jerry somehow, but right now he knew Jerry needed his rest and he needed to get out of his room before he did something he would regret. With one last look he left his friend, closing the door and leaving to his own, to....fix his problem...