What happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jerry POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where the hell is he?" I have been waiting for him for the past 2 hours now. I suddenly got a text saying I should go to his place and told me where he stashed the spare keys, saying it was some kind of emergency and he had to see me as soon as possible. It was certainly weird for him to say something like this but that just made me even more nervous. What if something bad happened...

When I heard the door unlocking I sprang to my feet. "Do you realize what fucking time-" I took in his filthy state; his bruised figure and the blood on his face and clothes. "W-w-what the fuck.." The taller male gave a soft smile but winched in pain. I stood frozen in shock, "What the actual fuck happened to you!?" I was scared, what happened to him for him to be in this state?

"Hey sweet cheeks, you actually came" He gave me a nonchalant smile but it was clear he was in pain, "Don't sweet cheeks me bastard, what the fuck happened for you to look like you just crawled from where you came from?" He looked at me confused, "That makes no sense." I just rolled my eyes, "Meaning you crawled out of hell, idiot.". He feigned dramatically a hurt expression, "Did you just call me a devil my angel?" With a huff I turned to walk away, "You are no devil, I think you might be the devil" He just chuckled as I continued to the bathroom to tap hot water in the bath. While checking the temperature I felt arms wrapping around my waist, "You wound me, my love",' This cat is going to be the death of me I swear', I thought as I tried to shrug him off, "Get off" I tried to make my voice stern but feeling his strong arms wrapping around my small waist is making me feel weak. "Why?" He leaned his body closer to mine and pressed a kiss at the nape of my neck. "Because you smell worse than satan's ass" He shook against me with laughter before letting me go, "Alright alright I'll wash baby boy" He released me from his embrace and started to take off his clothes carefully, "Don't undress in front of me, idiot!" I blushed at his naked form, it was badly bruised but still perfectly sculptured. "Oh come on baby you've seen me naked so many times now, what's different this time from all the other times we've had se-" "Shut up I get it, just get in the bath stupid cat..." I cut him off embarrassed. He smiled gingerly and climbed into the tub. I turned to leave to give him some privacy but his hand grabbed my arm before I could make my exit.

"Aren't you going to help me?" 

"You're hurt, not cripple" I scoffed. He gave me his best pleading eyes and pouty lips. I huffed and caved in. "Fine" I simply said and grabbed a sponge and some soap. Scrubbing him gently I tried to suppress a smile but failed when I heard him purr. I wanted to tease him but since he's hurt and he seemed in need of some comfort, I decided to let it slide. Just this once that is. After I washed his back and arms I moved to his chest. I tried to ignore his staring as he watched my movements. I sat down the sponge, "Turn your head this way" I instructed him to move his head for me to be able to rinse his hair. He complied silently and after I rinsed his hair I started scrubbing his hair gently with shampoo. It was nice, the silence was comfortable, the only sound heard was the scrubbing, his soft purring and my heartbeat. I hoped he couldn't hear the last one. After rinsing, conditioning and rinsing again my hands left his silky hair, "You're all done." His eyes opened lazily and I was once again entranced with his green eyes. He hummed in response but didn't move. I moved to stand but instead, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. May it be the steam gathered in the bathroom or the intensity of his eyes but I felt weak. He cupped my face with his hand and pulled me in for a small yet sweet kiss. It was innocent yet passionate. After the moment ended he whispered to me softly, "The water's cold"

I giggled, "Then let's get you out and dried" He smiled softly and nodded. He stood and I handed him a towel. Thankfully he didn't ask me to dry him. I left the bathroom and sat on the bed in his bedroom. He came into the room and started to dress in some plain black sweatpants. After being somewhat covered, I ordered him to sit. He complied without a fuss and I dried his hair. Now clean and warm I looked over his bruised body. "Tom?" I whispered gently. He looked over at me and hummed, "Yes baby?" I hesitated to ask him again, afraid of what the answer could be. I knew he was popular among everyone he met, he was well off and clearly, this wasn't the first time he had gotten hurt. I realized I barely knew anything about him. Seeing my hesitation, Tom came closer to me and pulled me into his arms, sitting me down on his lap. "What's on your mind baby boy?" I huffed at the nickname but continued to snuggle in his arms, "Why are you hurt?" He sighed in response, "I got into a fight." I scoffed, "No shit Sherlock, with who?" I didn't expect what he was about to tell me, nor did I know how to take it. 

"Spike" My eyes widened at the name. "Spike? Why did you two fight?" I shuddered when I saw his eyes. It was like the name of my best friend triggered something dark inside of him. If only I knew what. Giving me no response I tried another question, "When did this happen?" He looked away from me, eyes still in darkness, "Tonight" I hummed, "Where is he?" The silence became heavier and heavier and I moved so I sat facing Tom. "Tom, tell me, what happened to Spike?" Finally turning to look at me I was scared, I've never seen his eyes like this, it was like all light was erased and left only darkness and death in it's place in his eyes. But what scared me more was his response.

"Spike is dead" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely readers

Did you guess correctly who won? If not then SUPRISE!! 

Will Tom tell Jerry the truth in the next chapter?

Will Jerry stay with Tom if he finds out the truth?

Stay cheesy my friends~

Note: The drawing does not belong to me, credits go to the creator Melly Vuong