Show me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SMUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Then show me" 

Jerry's crying stopped and his ears perked up at the request. Tom released his grip a little to allow the mouse to look him in the eye properly, confusion shone over his hazel eyes white lust glazed over the jade eyes. "Show you what?" The younger asked in a soft voice. In response, the older raised his chin gently, different from what he had done previously, and kissed him sweet and softly. The kind of kiss that would melt ice in even the coldest part of Antarctica and Jerry was no different as he felt him lean closer to the warm kiss. 

Breaking the kiss but still holding his face close, he whispered into the brunette's ear, " Show me that you will never leave me, prove to me how much you love me." Jerry blushed as he couldn't control his pheromones anymore, his scent filling the room and heat dripping out of his gaping feverous hole. A deep growl left Tom's throat and he picked the younger up and immediately pinned him to the wall kissing him with a firey passion. The feline's throbbing cock grinding slowly against the mouse's ass, making him whimper in need, his underpants getting soaked in his juices. "Daddy please..." Jerry whined not being able to get more friction in his position. 

"Baby boy?" Tom woke the omega from his heated daze. "What were you thinking of baby?" Tom smirked seeing his reaction to his question. He scanned Jerry from top to bottom, his scarlet red cheeks, his lust-glazed chocolate eyes, his perky nipples visible under his shirt and his sweet scent mixing with his own. When the mouse did not give any response Tom pinned him to the wall and let his pheromones overwhelm the shaking omega. "Tell. Me." His voice was husky with lust, everything inside him was screaming to rip off Jerry's clothes and fuck him right there and right now, but he loved to play with the little mouse, seeing him flustered was just adorable and appetizing.

Jerry took a deep breath and then looked up at the towering figure before him with his big sweet innocent eyes and said with a sultry breath, "I want you to fill every part of me with your...big...fat....cock...daddy." It didn't take half a second before the mouse was picked up and thrown on the bed, his clothes were ripped to shreds by the feline's sharp claws. Now bare naked, his whole body was on display to the cat, his scent stronger as his juices dripped down and soaked the bed. "Fuck baby boy, you're driving me crazy," Tom grunted as he inhaled the scent deeply while taking off his own clothes. Once he was fully naked as well he was suddenly pushed down on the bed with Jerry on top of him, "I would rather ride you daddy." 

The grey haired's dick twitched in response and he smirked," Well what are you waiting for then baby boy?" Jerry first jerked the veiny dick, earning a groan from the feline, before he positioned himself on top of the angry head. Tears welled up in his eyes as he started to lower himself, stretching his small sloppy hole. No matter how many times they did it, the mouse always struggled to take the cat's full length. "Do you need a little bit of help there sweet cheeks?" Tom asked getting impatient, he was holding back and he was about to break. "N-no I can do inghhhh!!" The older interrupted the younger by grabbing his hips and slamming him down fully onto his dick, making him moan loudly in pain and pleasure. Salty tears spilt over and ran down his flushed cheeks. Tom wiped the tears away and kissed him sweetly, Jerry wanted to smile but it quickly turned into moans as the cat started moving his hips up and down, gaining a fast pace. The smaller's eyes started to roll back with intense pleasure, his moans getting louder and full of need. He suddenly gave a sharp gasp, something felt wrong, terrifyingly wrong. "T-Tom...so-something nghh doesn't feel right, ahh i-it feels we-weird!".

 Jerry felt that the Alpha's pheromones were heavier than usual, his body felt hotter than usual and his cock felt thicker than usual...that is until an immense pain shot through his body, "T-Tom!!! Pull it out!!! It hurts!!!" he cried in shock. "Shhh baby calm down everything is okay" the older tried to soothe him. "Are you fucking kidding me?! I'm being ripped apart, you bastard!!! Why the fuck is your dick getting bigger?!" A chuckle left the cat, "I'm knotting you sweet cheeks." "What?!" The smaller cried harder when a sudden burst of thick liquid started to fill inside him. "Nononono Tom I don't want to be pregnant!!" Jerry was panicking and didn't know what to do, what could he do? "Oh baby boy, you brought this upon yourself and besides...you said you would show me how much you love me?" The mouse tried to move away from the cat but he was held in a tight grip. "Yeah, but I didn't want you to fucking knot me!!!" the cat laughed, "but what better way to prove you love me than have my child?"

"Are you fucking insane?!" Not only was Jerry in extreme pain, but he was also terrified. Tom's gaze darkened, "Most importantly...you won't be able to run away, to leave me anymore." His grip on the younger increased, leaving bruises. "P-please Tom I-I'm begging y-you, l-let me g-go!!" Again the feline laughed darkly, "What? But you promised me you wouldn't leave me, baby boy" "Shut up bastard, that was before I knew you're a fucking psychopath!!" It was quiet for a few moments before Tom started shaking with laughter, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jerry yelled, trying to escape his grasp. 

"Then I shouldn't tell you that I was the one that killed Spike..."

"What?" The brunette was frozen stuck in shock, only his tears softly flowed. Before he passed out due to the shock on his body and mind, he heard Tom whisper softly,

"I can't wait to have a family with you sweet cheeks, I love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely readers~ 

I hope you all enjoyed the story so far because the next chapter will be the final one. Please continue supporting me if you like the stories I create. In the previous chapter I mentioned that I would write a special chapter that reveals Tom's tragic past and the reason why he is how he is today if you guys wanted, but I only received one yes, so I decided I will only write the chapter if I receive 15 comments saying yes. 

Stay safe and stay healthy but most of all

stay cheesy friends~