Day One

Peter woke up in his new bedroom. Yesterday, he grabbed his things and settled into the guest room he'd be in for a while. He wandered around the compound for an hour before making a healthy breakfast for the heroes. He cooked a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant,(Quackson), with a cup of coffee for everyone on the side, except Thor, who had a cup of orange juice instead. He set the table and waited for the team to file in.

"Friday, ma'am, would you mind alerting the team that it's time to wake up?" Peter asked politely.

 "Of course Agent Parker," she replied back. A few of the members trudged into the dinning room, but Sam, Clint, and Tony didn't wake up to Friday's announcement.

"You all can have a seat and start eating, I'll be right back," he told the barely awake heroes. They all mumbled and sat down. They started shoving food down their mouths as Peter left the room. His first stop was Sam. 

"Hey, Mr.Wilson, I'd suggest you get out of bed before I go in there and get you put of bed," Peter threatened, knocking on the door.

After getting no reply, Peter entered the room. He wasn't expecting to find Clint and Sam there, but he didn't mind, easier to get them both up.

"HEY!" He yelled, causing the men to jump and fall out of the bed.

 "SHIT!" Clint yelled. They both scrambled to pull the blanket over themselves. 

"Get dressed, and go eat, you have 10 minutes to get in the dinning room," Peter said. 

"Agent Spider?" Clint said before Peter walked out. 

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone," Peter told them sending them a wink. After leaving Sam's room, he made his way to Tony's room, which was bigger than everyone else's.

 "Mr.Stark You have 10 minutes to be in the dinning room or you won't get any coffee, and don't even try to say you over slept, I know you're awake and working," Peter said through the door. He heard Tony groan. 

"Five minutes," Peter said.  Tony rushed out of his room and went straight (cough* gay *cough) to the dinning room. 

"Friday is that everyone?" He asked. 

"It appears Doctor Banner isn't in the dinning room, my calculations say that he's on the patio, outside his room," Friday informed him.

Peter walked to Bruce's room and knocked. He walked in after not hearing an answer. Bruce was sitting on his patio watching the sun through the trees. 

"Hello, Dr.Banner," Peter said alerting Bruce of his presence.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there, what can I do for you?" Bruce asked a little spooked.

 "Breakfast is ready downstairs, you might want to get it before it gets cold," Peter said kindly. 

"Thank you Agent Spider," Bruce said. 

"Dr.Banner, before you go, I wanted to ask if you mind spending some time with me during your free time," Peter asked with an unseen smile. (Due to his face mask).

"That'd be fine, you can call me Bruce," Bruce said awkwardly.

 "Thank you," Peter said. They both walked out.

 "Oh can you do me a favor?" Peter asked walking down the hall with Bruce. Bruce nodded. 

"Pretend that I yelled at you or something," Peter said with another unseen smile. 

"Of course," Bruce said putting on a semi-scared face. Everyone gets quiet when the two walk into the kitchen. 

"I see that everyone has drank their coffee or in Thor's case orange juice," Peter said with a slightly humorous tone.

 "Why did he have orange juice?" Steve asks. 

"Because, due to my research, coffee and the God of Thunder, don't really get along too well, it affects his lightning," Peter explained while leaning against the wall.

"I'll let those who were late eat, and then we'll start on our day," Peter said.

He watched everyone interactions with slight interest. Sam and Clint were secretly holding hands beneath the table while Wanda and Pietro were mock arguing. Natasha sat looking bored while Bruce was trying to explain to Steve and Thor what sciency thing he was working on. Tony grumbled to Loki who rolled his eyes at Tony's antics. Bucky was sitting back looking very uncomfortable.

"Are you okay Mr. Barnes?" Peter asked concerned for the man. 

"I um, well, I just," Bucky stumbled his words for being called out. 

"Come with me," Peter said leading Bucky into the other room. Bucky followed slowly, scared that he was about to be punished like how Hydra would when he showed weakness. Peter led him to a small rec room. 

"You can sit here until you feel better. I totally understand, have you talked to your therapist about your nightmares," Peter said sitting on one of the fun chairs. Bucky sat down across from him. 

"No, she makes me uncomfortable, she always writes in her notebook and it reminds me of the Hydra book, but she won't listen when I tell her that I don't like the notebook," Bucky answered truthfully.

"Would you like a new therapist?" Peter asked. 

"I can get a new one?" Bucky asked confused. 

"Of course, and if you want someone you know better I have a degree in therapy, if you'd like me to I could be your therapist," Peter answered. Bucky thought for a minute. Agent Spider was a lot nicer than the stories said, and he felt a sense of safety around the agent.

 "Could we try that?" Bucky asks. 

"Of course, Mr. Barnes, if you're okay with it. We can meet during free period tomorrow," Peter said back. Bucky nodded.

"Well I'm going to manage everyone else, you can stay in here until you are fully recovered and okay to come out," Peter said to Bucky before leaving the rec room to go track down everyone else.