How old is He

After the training for day was over, the team went to the dining room for their lunch. The last few minutes of training everyone was on their own against the punching bags, except Peter, who was making lunch in the kitchen. He made two choices either a salad or a healthy burger and some fries. Peter was alone in the kitchen while he made the food, so he decided he should have some fun. 

"Friday, can you put on some music?" Peter asked the AI politely.

 "Of course Agent Spider, what kind of music would you like?" Friday responded. 

"Can you play some MCR?" Peter asks. "Playing My Chemical Romance, Na Na Na," Friday says before the music starts blasting through the kitchen. Peter danced a little as he prepared the food.

The Avengers heard the music play through the speakers. A few of them danced to it, a few looked confused, and the rest didn't pay any attention to the song. 

"Where's the music coming from Friday?" Wanda asks. 

"Agent Spider asked me to play some My Chemical Romance, while he cooks." Friday responds. They continue working with the punching bags, when they hear the song change. 

"Friday what song is this?" Sam asks. 

"The song playing is Teenagers by My Chemical Romance." Friday answers. 

"How old is this guy?" Clint asks. 

"I don't know but he has good taste in music," Pietro said banging his head to the song. Wanda nods her head in agreement. 

Peter finishes setting the table for lunch just as the second song ends. 

"Friday, can you turn the music off, and call the team in for lunch?" Peter asks. 

"Of Course Agent Parker," Friday replied. 

"Agent Parker has asked me to inform you that the food is ready. He's waiting for you in the Dining room," Friday informed them. 

"We'll be right there Friday, Clint, go get Tony," Natasha answered the AI. Clint ran toward the room Tony was in while everyone else was running upstairs. 

"Hey Tones," Clint said walking into the room. He found Tony exhausted and barely able to move, but he was still doing push-ups. 

"Agent Spider has lunch ready, you can be done now," Clint told Tony, looking at the billionaire with concern. 

"I can't move," Tony says collapsing onto the ground. Clint picked Tony up and fireman carried him to the dining room. 

"Oh My God, is he okay?" Steve asked, voice laced with concern.

 "He's just exhausted," Peter informed them. He grabbed Tony gently from Clint's shoulders and carried him to his seat. 

He sat him down nicely and Tony nearly fell to the ground.

"Mr. Stark, can you sit up?" Peter asked hiding his concern. Tony was barely able to shake his head. 

"I'm going to carry him to bed, sit down and start eating you guys," Peter said picking Tony back up. He carried Tony to his room and laid him gently down in bed. He tucked him in and turned on his lamp, off his light, and walked out of the room. 

He went back in the kitchen and put Tony's food in the microwave for later. 

"What the hell did you do to make Tony so exhausted?" Natasha asks as Peter grabs a Diet Coke from the fridge. 

"I told you guys that if Mr. Stark wants to tell you he can," Peter said taking his drink and plate into his room. 

"Agent Parker wanted you to know that, After you eat you can do whatever you want until bedtime, but at bed time all devices are turned off and controlled by Agent Parker, and He'll make sure you are in bed," Friday told them. They all nodded, and continued to eat.

 "So what did you do today Bruce?" "I worked on a prototype of a chemical calming agent for the Hulk when he is out of control, I just have to figure out a few of the equations and then I'll be set." Bruce told them. They all nodded and continued to eat.

"How was training with him?" Wanda asked Pietro. 

"It wasn't bad, he was really nice and gentle," Pietro told them.

 "Yeah, try telling that to Tony," Clint mocked. 

"I'm serious he was really nice he even told me ways to reserve my energy while I fight so that I could run faster," Pietro said as he got up and washed his plate and silverware. 

"He offered to help me with my nightmares," Bucky added. 

"Really?" Steve asks.

 "Yeah, He noticed that I had one last night and asked me if I told my therapist and I told him how she reminded me of HYDRA when she wrote in her book, and he offered to be my therapist, he even has a license and everything," Bucky told them.

 "He was really nice to me this morning when I was late, he asked if he could spend some time in the lab with me," Bruce added. 

"He was nice when he woke me and Sam up he even said he'd keep our secret.." Clint trailed off. 

Sam looked at him with panicked eyes. 

"Did you two fall asleep planning pranks in the vents again?" Thor asked. Clint let out a sigh of relief. 

"Noo, Of course not," Clint said pretending he was lying. 

"No more Pranks, we agreed," Natasha scolded. Everyone finished their food and washed their dishes before going their own ways. Bruce ran to his lab to finish his work, accidentally leaving  his equations on the counter. 

Peter walked out of his room to clean his dishes. He washed them and wiped down the counter. While wiping the counter he found a page of unfinished equations. He quickly finished them and place them back on the counter. 

"Hey have you seen my equation paper?" Bruce asked walking into the kitchen. "Right here, Dr. Banner," Peter said handing the pages to the scientist. Bruce looked down at his paper, the equations were solved and correct. He looked up to ask the agent how he knew how to do the equations, but Peter was nowhere to be found.

When Peter got to his room, Bucky was standing in the door way about to knock. "Can I help you Mr.Barnes?" Peter asks popping in behind him scaring the poor soldier. 

"Oh, I was just about to ask if I could talk to you about something," Bucky said nervously.