Package

"I don't think Agent Parker has that long,"Wanda told them. They finally realize that he was struggling to keep the weight from crushing him.

"I think I have only a few minutes more that I can take," He told them. Hulk started roaring angrily as he tried and failed to lift the weight off of his new friend.

"Hey Pietro listen, I want you to the kitchen and in the second cabinet there's a box painted blue, go grab it," Peter said the weight bending his arm to where they were inches from his face. Pietro was back in a flash.

"Grab a package out of the box and go give it to him," Pete said. They all watched as Pietro rushed to give Thor the package. As soon as he did the lightning stopped and the power turned on. The guy at the controls quickly turned it off, and everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Holy shit," The guy said letting out a shocked gasp.

"What?"

"He lifted almost ten tons," The operator guy said. Peter climbed up and shook his arms. While everyone else was in shock. Thor walked in moments later with a Pop-tart in hand.

"Thor," Peter started. Thor looked up at Peter innocently.

"You almost killed me Thor," Peter said calmly. Everyone was so scared of what he was going to do to him.

"Next time if you get upset, take a minute to breathe, so you don't turn off all power to the tower," Peter said before grabbing his water bottle and taking a drink. They all are shocked by the light tone he used.

"Hulk buddy, you did so well, lets go play some catch," Peter said before grabbing a ball and jumping out the window Tony broke. Hulk followed him out. They all ran towards the window to check on him. They watched as Peter slid down on a string of some sort, (his web), and hulk landed next to him.

"Get back to training!" He yelled from the ground, not in a mean way, just loud enough they'd be able to hear him.

They all went back to doing what they were as Hulk enjoyed a nice game of catch with Peter. 

"You did pretty good today bud," Peter complimented him.

"Scary Agent did good too," Hulk replied as he threw the ball back to Peter. Peter caught the ball but before he threw it back his watch started beeping. 

"Sorry bud, I have to check this out," Peter told him as he put the ball on the ground. Peter tapped his watch twice, and waited as the hologram above it rose.

"Agent Spider, you are needed for a highly confidential mission," A woman said as the hologram went into focus.

"Sorry Ma'am but I'm currently on a mission," Peter responded.

"The Director told me to tell you to bring the Avengers and quote on quote "show them some things" " the lady replied.

"Okay, send me the file, and tell Coulson I said hi," Peter said.

"Will do Agent," Melinda May said before Peter tapped his watch again, shutting down the hologram.

"Hulk, bud, I'm gonna need Dr. Banner for a little bit," Peter said softly.

"Banner Boring," Hulk whined.

"I know but we need him just for a little bit," Peter coaxed. Hulk pouted as he let Bruce take back control. Peter peeled his shirt off so that Bruce could cover himself. 

"What's going on?" Bruce asked.

"We have a mission, I will assemble the others in the meeting room while you go get dressed, and if you don't mind can you bring my shirt back, it's one of my favorites," Peter said before walking away from the confused scientist. 

Peter walked up the side of the tower, standing perpendicular to it, as he made his way up to the broken window he jumped out of nearly an hour before. Bruce stared in amaze and confusion as Peter did so, not knowing how the duck that was even possible.

Peter stepped into the training room, scaring a nearby Falcon as he cleared his throat.

"We have a mission, everyone needs to make their way to the meeting room, and don't worry you'll be able to change after the brief, and maybe some of you might have time for a shower," Peter told them as he crunched up his face a little. Some of them tried to discretely take a whiff of themselves.

"Well? You better get going." Peter said. They all rushed off in the direction of the meeting room. Peter looked out the window to see if Bruce had already started his way inside, after not seeing Bruce around, and checking to make sure that no one was watching him, he stepped back and held his hands up.

The glass started fixing itself as his hands were held facing it. They all slowly formed back into the window they once were. After the window fixed itself Peter took another glance around making sure he wasn't caught. After seeing the coast was clear he made his way out of the training room. He let out a small sigh of relief, out of every ability he had that was one of the only ones no one knew of, and he liked it that way.

 The ability to manipulate objects is a very useful thing and it's better if no one knew that it was possible. He walked into the meeting room to hear an interesting conversation between the adult heroes.

"I'm pretty sure that mom was trying to bang her son," James said aloud to everyone.

"Wait the hot chick was his mom?" Steve asked.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure," James replied.

"But they're the same age?" Steve asked.

"No but he went back in time," James told him.

"Then why is it called back to the future?" Steve replied.

"Because he has to go back to the future because he's in the past, so the future is actually the present, which is his time,"James explained slowly. Steve looked like he understood for a moment before his eyebrows furrowed.

"Wha What?" Steve asked the whole concept of the movie flying over his head  (Okay if you get this reference I love you, and if you don't, I still love you)

"As interesting as this conversation is, we have other things to focus on." Peter said making his present known. They all make noises in agreement as Peter makes his way to the front of the room. A few of the members eyes were drawn to the six pack he had on display. 

Peter is about to start talking when Bruce suddenly ran into the room.

"Sorry I'm late," He apologized before handing Peter his shirt back. Peter nodded and put it back on.

"As I was about to say we have a Mission, we're going on a little trip, have any of you ever been to the Sahara Desert?"