Training Room diaster

Peter groaned as he saw the state of the training room. There was stuff thrown everywhere the whole place was a mess. The trash can was overfilled, The punching bags were broken, and even the small ring they had was damaged. 

"Friday, could you gather everyone in here for me ma'am?" Peter asked in a kind, but bone chilling voice. The team were sitting, finishing up their food when they heard the announcement. 

"Avengers, Agent Spider has asked for you guys to be in the training room immediately, I sensed hostility in his voice and body language, I would suggest getting there quickly." Friday informed them through the speakers. 

They all ran as fast as they could to the training room, scared to become victims of Agent Spider's rage. They walked into the Training room to see the Agent with a forced, fake smile. 

"Someone please explain to me why the training room looks like a teenagers bedroom?" He asked in a calm voice. 

"Because It's my training room and I don't really care if you like it or not," Tony tested. Peter's eyes went dark. His eyebrows twitched, and the other Avengers started to worry. 

"Well, Mr.Stark, I believe I need to speak with you in the other room," Peter said masking his anger with politeness. The Avengers started sweating in fear. 

Tony just shrugged and made his way into the next room. 

"You better have this place cleaned up before I get back," Peter told the Avengers who already started picking the place up. Peter walked into the next room, closing the door behind himself. 

"Friday, turn off Cameras and Audio," Peter demanded in a dangerously calm voice. Tony started getting the feeling like he fucked up. 

"Mr.Stark, I have a feeling you don't understand what my assignment is," Peter stated.

"To watch us so Fury doesn't have to?" Tony said with an eye roll. Peters left eye twitched. 

"No, my assignment is to make you guys a better team, to make you better people, and to help guys know what should be done in severe situations, that's my assignment, I was also told to watch you guys, to help you, to guide you, and I don't take disrespect kindly." Peter informed the billionaire. 

"So what?" Tony says testing his luck. Peter growled and took out his gun, shooting just past Tony's head. Tony held his hand over his blown out ear drum. 

"What the hell was that for?!" Tony yelled. 

"Underestimating me, I was given very few restrictions to what I could do to fix this team, Stark, I have shield permission to harm you in every way as long as it doesn't effect your ability to do your job." Peter said with a slight growl.

"And If you keep testing me, I just might have to get meaner, I have been easier on you guys than I was when I trained Coulson and Maria and every other agent I had to train." Peter informed. 

"You wanna know what happened to the last trainee that questioned my authority and disrespected me?" Peter asked Tony. Tony was a little scared to answer. 

"I took him into a sound proof room, and I told him that if he wants to see if he's better, then try it, I threw my weapons into a shoot that led to my office, I told him to grab whatever weapon he wanted to use and I had him fight me to see if he was superior. " Peter said throwing his weapon down. 

"I'm here and he's not, what does that tell you?" Peter continued.

 "I'm more feared by everyone than the Winter Soldier or the Black Widow, that should tell you all you need to know, but yet you still disrespect me," Peter continued.