Tucking them In

Peter went into the twins room first. He heard Wanda as she read a book to Pietro.

"Pietro, are you awake?" She whispered. Peter watched silently. Once Wanda was sure Pietro was asleep she closed her book.

"Do you always read to him?" Peter asked with a whisper. Wanda froze for a minute, before grabbing her chest.

"Holy Crap, you scared the crap of me," She exclaimed hushly.

"Sorry," Peter said.

"And yes I do, it helps him sleep at night," She answered.

"Well, goodnight then, try to get some rest," Peter says before leaving their room, closing the door behind him.

Peter then went to Thor and Loki's room. Once he walked in he immediately knew that both brothers were asleep. They were on their couch holding on to each other as the show Owl House played on the TV. Peter smiled at the brothers before picking up Thor and putting him on his bed. He covered Thor up and made sure his pillow was under his head. He then moved onto putting Loki in his bed.

He layed Loki down and covered him with his heavy weighted blanket and made sure to tuck him in nicely before turning off the TV and turning on the radio. He closed the door quietly behind him before walking out.

He then went to Tony's room to make sure that he was still asleep. He went in silently. Tony was halfway hanging off his bed and his covers were thrown all around. Peter laughed a little before putting Tony in his bed correctly and covering him back up, he turned on a night light for him just in case of a nightmare, and snuck back out of the room. 

He then went on to Bruce's just to see if he made it back to his bed that night. Peter snuck in and immediately held back giggles. Bruce was asleep in his chair with his glasses on and a piece of paper stuck to his head. Peter took off the paper and put it on the table Bruce was doing his work on. He put Bruce's glasses on his nightstand before picking Bruce up and tucking him gently into bed, then sneaking out and closing the door behind him.

He smiled while he walked all the way down the hall to check on the others. Sam, Clint, and Steve were all the way at the end of the hallway. He went to Steve first, wanting to procrastinate going in Sam or Clint's as long as he could, just in case something was happening. Steve was asleep on his fully made bed. He apparently had been sketching when he fell asleep. His pencil was still sticking up from his hand and he was drooling on a blank piece of paper that was next to his sketch book.

Peter took the pencil and sketch book and put it on the nightstand before trying his best to undo Steve's bed before lifting Steve up, grabbing the drool covered paper, and tucking the super soldier into bed. He threw the paper in the trash, before turning on 1940's music on a Vinyl player. Then he snuck back out closing the door behind him. He then went to Sam's room.

When he walked in he got a really nasty shock. Just kidding. All he saw was that there was a figure under the covers. He smirked when he realized that it was just pillows, that's probably what they do when they sleep over in each other's rooms. Peter closed the door before walking to Clint's room. He walked in and saw the cutest scene. Clint was cuddled into Sam's arms as they both snored lightly, their breathing matching. Peter fought back an urge to awe at the sight. He grabbed the blanket they had thrown in the floor before covering them up the best he could.

"Sleep tight Love Birds," He whispered before laughing to himself.

Now all that was left was Natasha and James. He decided to get James first. He snuck in and immediately felt sad. James was passed out on his floor metal arm being used as a pillow. Peter sighed as he picked James up and put him in his bed, careful not to hurt him. He tucked him in turned on some nightlights and snuck back out. 

Natasha was the last one. He snuck into her room. She was asleep on the foot of her bed. It looked like she was doing ballet before she passed out. He picked her up gently before putting her into her bed and covering her up. Before he walked out she started to stir. He quickly tensed up and froze. He had tried his hardest not to wake everyone up. He noticed a small piano and decided to play it for her so she could go back to sleep.

 He played a sweet sounding song he had heard while doing a mission in a ballet studio. He played the song for 30 minutes before looking over to see she was curled up in her blankets sleeping soundly. He let out a sigh of relief before leaving and going to his own room that was right next door to hers. He quietly shut his own door before taking off his mask and changing into his pajamas. He put his mask on the side table next to his bed, before turning off his light and heading to sleep himself. 

What he didn't know was that Friday, who thought that Agent Parker tucking everyone in was cute, had video'd him tucking them all in.