Lab time

Peter checked the time and realized that he still had time to visit with Bruce in the lab, he quickly hurried down to the person lab of the one and only Dr. Bruce Banner.

Peter stood outside the doorway to Dr. Banner's personal lab. 

"Friday, can you ask Dr.Banner If I'm still welcome to join him in his lab?" Peter asked sweetly, trying to hide his excitement.

"Dr. Banner says you can join him in his lab," Friday responded. Peter replied a small thank you before entering the lab.

"Hello Agent Spider," Bruce greeted.

"Hey, Dr. Banner," Peter said with a smile that could almost be seen above his face mask.

"So, What would you like to work on?" Bruce asked the Agent.

"Whatever you're working on Doctor, I just came down here to help and learn," Peter responded.

"Well, since you solved my equations earlier all I have to do is test it out," Bruce told him. Peter went a little pale. 

"How'd you know it me who solved them?" Peter asked.

"Friday told me," Bruce answered, "How do you think we should test this?"

"We could just try it on the hulk," Peter responded.

"I don't know, that could be very dangerous, especially if it doesn't work," Bruce told him.

"I'm pretty sure it will, but we could always try it in the lock down room, so that if it doesn't work the Hulk wouldn't be able to hurt anyone," Peter suggested.

"You know what that's a good plan, lets just get the other just to be extra safe, they can wait outside the lock down room, just in case the Hulk escapes," Bruce said before grabbing the small tube of chemicals.

"Notifying the Avengers to meet outside the Lock Down Room," Friday chimed. Peter hastily followed Bruce. Once there they are met with the Og 6 minus Tony, who was still exhausted and sleeping, Wanda, Pietro and Sam. 

"Where's everyone else?" Bruce asked.

"Tony's still sleeping, Bucky is busy," Steve said. Peter cringed a little when he heard Steve call James, Bucky, but he knew James was gonna tell them all soon. 

"Okay, so I'm gonna release the Hulk so we could test if the calming agent works, Agent Spider is gonna give me the calming agent then he's gonna get out of the De-Hulking room, just in case it doesn't work," Bruce explained, and Peter nodded. They both enter the room and close the door behind them. 

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay, Agent Spider," Bruce asked.

"Yes, Sir," Peter answered without hesitation. Bruce let out a breath before transforming into the Hulk. Peter quickly got the vial ready. The Hulk roared loudly at him, and tried attacking the arachnid. Peter quickly tried to pour the vial into the Hulks mouth, only for Hulk to grab it and throw it into a wall, busting it and losing all the liquid that was once inside.

The other outside were watching from the camera, and were worried for Agent Spiders safety.

"Agent, you must get out now!" Natasha yelled. Peter put up a hand to signal for her to be quiet. 

"Hey big guy," Peter said. Hulk roared in Peter's face causing his hair to go wild. Peter kept his cool.

"Hey, Mr. Hulk," Peter tried, Hulk grunted at him but backed away a little.

"Can we have Dr. Banner back?" Peter asked nicely.

"NO BANNER, ONLY HULK!" Hulk roared.

"Okay then Mr. Hulk, what do you want to do?" Peter asked hiding the small bit of fear he was feeling. The hulk looked confused for a moment.

"Do you wanna play a game?" Peter asked. 

"What is he doing??" Clint asked scared for the agent.

"I think he's trying to calm him down," Sam answered.

"Do you wanna play catch?" Peter asked picking up a small ball that was in the corner of the room.

"Catch?" Hulk asked.

"Yeah, catch, I throw the ball, you grab it before it hits the ground then you throw it," Peter said picking up the ball and throwing it lightly at the giant green guy. Hulk caught it and laughed a little to himself, before throwing it at Peter, a little too hard.

Peter caught it but was thrown into the wall a bit. Hulk immediately felt sorry, his face had guilt written all over.

"Don't worry, I'm okay," Peter said getting up and throwing the ball back. Hulk caught it and threw it back. They went back and forth for a little while without speaking.

"You're pretty good at this aren't ya buddy," Peter said after Hulk caught a bad throw.

"Hulk likes Scary Agent," Hulk said. 

"Well, I like you too Hulk, Do you want to be friends?" Peter asked knowing that his plan was working,

"Friend? You want to be Hulk's Friend?" Hulk asked. The others stared through the cameras in shock. 

"Of course buddy," Peter said. Hulk then stomped over to Peter and pulled him into a hug, that would've crushed his bones if he had normal ones. Peter hugged Hulk back. 

"Banner want back, see you Scary Agent Friend," Hulk said before turning into Bruce. The others quickly rush in just as Peter picks up a tired Dr. Banner. 

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Steve yelled.

"That if I opened the door he'd probably get out, and it would be easier just to calm him down myself," Peter responded seriously, clearly not a fan of being yelled at like that.

"You could've died!" Clint yelled.

"Yeah, but you only live once unless you're Loki, that guy could never die," Peter laughed to himself.

"How'd you know that playing with him would work?" Natasha asked.

"I know most of you might not understand, but Hulk is not a monster, he's a person, or more like a puppy, but he obviously doesn't like that you guys call him Bruce, or that you don't treat him like a person, He's just a big kid, he wants attention, and he wants to be cared for just as much as Bruce," Peter explained. The others stayed quiet as they took in what he had said. It's true, Hulk is his own person and he deserves to be treated like that too.

Peter carried Bruce to Med-bay for Cho to take care of him, before going back into the lab. Everyone else went their different ways. 

"Maybe if I turn it into a gas then It'd be easier to administer to the Hulk when no one can calm him down," Peter said to himself. Peter checked the time it was only 9 o'clock he had enough time before he needed to make sure everyone was in bed. He quickly started working on ways to make the liquid chemicals into a gas and a way to administer the gas.

By the time the Alarm went off for bedtime, Peter had made a Gas Gun that could only handle the calming agent, anything else and it wouldn't work. He put it on the stand for Bruce to find when he got lab time the next time and left to go make sure the children, aka the Avengers, were sleeping or in bed.