Day three

He rubbed his throat gently as it ached. He laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling until his eyes got too heavy to hold open.

Peter woke up feeling like crap, but he wasn't going to let that affect him. He got up and changed his clothes into a semi-tight t-shirt and a pair of workout shorts. He checked his neck in the mirror and noticed how apparent the bruises on his throat were. They were hand-shaped and colored purple, blue, and yellow. He sighed as he rubbed some healing type of cream on the bruises, wishing his healing factor was a little faster. He sat on his bed to put his socks and shoes on. Once he slipped his tennis shoes on, he got into his nightstand and grabbed a maroon mask that matched his t-shirt.

After adjusting his mask, he stood up and headed out his door. He walked quietly to the kitchen to start on breakfast for the team. He started two pots of coffee. He pulled out the eggs from the fridge and frozen waffles and bacon from the freezer. He would make a really healthy breakfast, but as mentioned previously he felt like crap. He popped four waffles in one of those huge toasters and four more in each of the other two big toasters.  

He started frying the bacon and eggs while trying his best to ignore the pain in his throat. Moving his head wrong triggered the pain, so he tried his best not to move his head around too much. After the toaster popped, he switched the cooked waffles with uncooked ones. He needed so many due to the number of people he was cooking for and the fact that most of them have superhuman metabolism. He also wanted to have a bit of extra food left over for Rhodey, if he showed up like usual. 

After he finished all the food he set up the table and plates, putting coffee into everyone's mug, except for Thor's. Once he was completely done setting up the table he stepped back and sighed.

"Ms. Friday, do you mind waking everyone up for me?" Peter asked politely.

"Of course Agent Spider, What method would you prefer, Water, Alarm, or Shaking them out of bed?" Friday replied, causing Peter to laugh a bit.

"Water Clint, Sam, and Tony, Shake Wanda, Pietro, and Steve, and wake everyone else up with an alarm, Please," Peter responded.

"Alrighty," Friday responded. Peter's superhearing picked up on the cries of outrage from the three who were watered and the groan of everyone shook. He held back a laugh as he grabbed his own plate and took it into his room so that he could eat.

"This is bullshit!" A drenched Tony complained.

"What the Fuck man!" Clint yelled. 

"Dude what the heck, why did Friday shake our bed?" Pietro asked Tony.

"You got shook? I was sprayed with water!" Sam yelled in certain unfairness. 

"I was shook as well," Wanda responded.

"Same," Steve said.

"That's weird, I just got the normal alarm," Bruce answered with agreeing nods from everyone who wasn't shaken or watered.

"We should probably go eat before it's too late," Natasha suggested. Everyone else left, but James was walking very slowly, looking upset, which Natasha noticed immediately.

"It wasn't your fault James," She told him.

"How?" He asked looking at her confused.

"Friday," Natasha told him.

"Ah," James said before walking away. Natasha knew that he didn't want to about it, so she dropped it and went into the dining room. Everyone was already eating. Rhodey was eating a plate Peter made for him and talking to Tony. Everyone was eating and talking like they were just a big family. They technically are, even if they'd never admit it. 

Everyone noticed the lack of Agent Spider's presence, but they didn't think too much about it. Peter on the other hand was questioning his life choice. He finished his food and was about to head to the kitchen when his watch started going off.

"Hello Agent Spier, I see you completed your mission yesterday, good for you, but now we need a small favor from you," Agent Maria told Peter.

"Yes Ma'am," Peter responded.

"First I told you not to call me ma'am, and second the mission is highly classified and dangerous, so I need you to be sure that you can handle it," Maria told him.

"I promise I can, Agent Hill," Peter told her.

"Okay, I'll send you the file, but the basics is that the Avengers have a mole, someone there is giving important information to Hydra, I need you to find out who and take them out, but you must not tell anyone. No one can be trusted," Hill told him. He swallowed hard when he listed to her. Why him?

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand the mission," Peter told her.

"Stop calling me ma'am," Hill yells but gets cut off by Peter ending the call. He sighed and pitched the bridge of his nose as he walked to his door and headed for the kitchen so that he could put his dishes in the sink.

"Well Well, Agent Spider, Finally," Tony joked. Peter gave him a glare but quickly changed it into a blank expression.

"Alright today's training will be long, so I'd suggest that you guys prepare yourselfs, but it isn't required," Peter told them. A few of them were silent because they saw the bruising around his neck, James looked down guiltily as everyone else tried to figure out what the hell happened, other then Natasha.

"What happened to your neck?" Pietro bravely asked.

"None of any of y'alls concern," Peter answered coldly.

"I'm so sorry," James said to him.

"Wasn't your fault James," Peter said before leaving to go to the training room.

"What happened?" Steve asked his best friend.

"I had a nightmare last night and Winter sorta came out, when I came back I was pining him against the wall by his throat, I almost killed him," James told them.

"Holy shit," A few of them breathed out. 

"He already told you, James, it wasn't your fault," Natasha told him. After they all were done they started heading to the training room.

I'm sorry for the slow updates, I have a lot going on but I'll try to update more