Children

"Okay, everybody dismiss for lunch," Peter said excited to finally get up. He walked off quickly desperate to get to the bathroom because even assassins have to pee.

Peter, after enjoying his bathroom break, went straight to the kitchen to start cooking up some food. He washed his hands in the kitchen sink before pulling out the food he was going to cook from the fridge. He wanted nothing more than to run off to the lab he was working in to start working on his project, but he had a job to do. After cooking everyone a decent lunch, he had Friday call them in. It started hurting for him to talk due to the neck injury, so he decided it was best for him to make himself some hot tea, with a little bit of honey, and take his tea and lunch to the lab. 

"Okay, everybody, you have the rest of the day to yourselves, do as you please, within reason, if you need me ask Friday," Peter told them before heading off to the lab. Peter sat his plate down on the lab table before locking the lab door and taking off his mask to eat. While eating his food, he worked on sketches of the project he was making, trying to make it as elaborate as possible. He also worked on figuring out what materials he was going to need to make the arm work correctly. 

He had already set the lab up with the things he had gotten from Tony. He tapped his foot as he drew it out, before suddenly getting another idea.

"Holy fuck I could totally do that, I'll probably have to put in a call to Dr. Reed Richards, but I could totally do that," Peter rambled to himself as he grabbed his phone and started looking through his contacts, his sketch unforgotten. He listened as his phone rang before someone finally answered.

"Hello, Dr. Richards, It's Agent Spider," Peter said into the phone, hearing something drop in the background.

"Hello, Agent, what can I do for you today?" The doctor asks, nervously.

"Hey, listen I'm currently assigned with the Avengers, and I started thinking about the Hulk and Dr.Banner issue, and I was wanting to know if there was a way I can possibly get my hands on one of your extra suits?" Peter asked. Dr.Richards laughed.

"Of course, I can have it shipped to you tomorrow," He told the agent.

"Thank you so much," Peter said.

"Yep, goodbye," The doctor hung up quickly. Peter laughed to himself, it was always funny when people were afraid of him, even though they didn't really know him. Peter paced around his lab trying to remember what he was doing before. 

"Agent Parker, you asked to be notified when the Avengers are making dumb decisions, Agent Barton, Pietro Maximoff, Sam Wilson, and Thor are currently having a pillow fight on the roof, and have almost fallen off more than twice," Friday announced. Peter sighed as he put his mask on and made his way to the roof. When he walked out onto the roof he face-palmed, seeing Clint, Pietro, and Sam holding onto Thor's leg to keep him from falling off the roof.

"Are you kidding me?" Peter asked as he walked closer to them. The three turned to face him in shock while Thor's eyes widened.

"How did this happen?" Peter asked them walking over to them.

"Uh, It's hard to explain," Sam said while still trying to hold Thor up. Peter reached over and grabbed Thor by the belt and pulled him up effortlessly before setting him down on the roof. The four idiots sat on the ground, breathing hard, exhausted.

"Explain now," Peter demanded. They all looked at each other and turned to him not saying a word.

"You have three seconds," Peter threatened, slightly frustrated. They all shrugged and didn't say a word. Peter clenched his jaw as he grabbed Clint by the shirt and drug him over to the edge of the roof. None of them spoke so he pushed Clint off the roof, grabbing onto his foot. Clint screamed a high girly pitched scream as he flailed his arms. Just then the rest of the Avengers walked onto the roof