𝐈.

𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

"Tell me about your self, your struggles, your dreams, and your telephone number"

𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗂💣

My name is Stormi Cash, 19 years old and I'm a senior at GHS(I don't know what the hell that is I made it up no
w deal wit it). My mother passed away when I was 13 years old and I don't really know my father because he was never in my life. My mom said when he found out she was pregnant he left. Oh well we never needed him around anyway.

I was shopping at Walmart, you know just getting some shit that I need for my house. I live alone if you couldn't tell based on the information I gave you. I was in the electronics section because I was tryna buy a new laptop, it broke don't ask how.

I was backing up with my cart and bumped into someone. Here we go with the attitude and shit.

"Yo watch where you going" she said dusting herself off.

Like bitch there ain't nothing on you calm tf down it wasn't all that serious.

"Sorry damn, calm tf down" I said turning around and walking away.

ion even want that shit anymore. I walked towards the check out and I look behind me and there she is.

"Why you following me, there's plenty of other check outs?" I said.

I should call the cops for her harassing me. Nah lemme stop.

"Nobody's following you damn!" She sighed.

I finished checking out, paid for my stuff and headed towards the door.

One of the security guards stopped me and asked for my receipt and checked my bags.

Don't Nobody wanna steal from Walmart nigga, but you'd be surprised.

He handed me my receipt back, and I walked to my car and started putting the bags in the trunk.

I heard someone walk up behind me. Lord I don't got time for all this. Whoever it is bout to get this ass whooping.

I turned around and it was this fine ass wait wait lemme rephrase that SEXY ass stud, and right next her was the same bitch I was arguing with in walmart.

"Can I help you?" I said.

"No I was wondering if I can help you with your bags and get your number" she licked her lips. The girl next to her was shocked.

"Uh sure I guess" I said.

After she finished helping me put the bags away she guided me into my car."Thank you" I said.

"Anytime, but what about that second offer?" She smiled.

"Oh my number?" I said.

"Yes that" she said.

At first I was hesitant. "Lemme see your phone" I said She digged in her pocket for her phone and handed it to me, I put my name in her phone as 🌩E

"So I'm guessing your name is stormi?" she laughed.

"Yep" I said popping the 'P'.

"And what's your name?" I said. She started to speak and then she was interrupted by the girl.

"Her name is unavailable bitch" she said with an attitude.

She really thought she ate 😭

"I'm sorry and you are, irrelevant?" I said.

"Like bitch all I did was ask for her name You really doin too much" I said.

"Her girlfriend" she said putting her hand out. "What are you putting you hand out for? there isn't a ring on it, unless I'm blind" I said.

"As I was saying what's your name?" I asked again.

"Taylor" she smiled. She walked away got in her car and drove off leaving that bitch behind.

She was really trying it like girl if I wanted your bitch I would just take her.

Now you can kiss my ass. I'm sorry I meant you can kiss Harriet Tubman's ass and Rosa parks and MLK matter a fact if you want a reward go kiss Donald trumps ass but make sure your face doesn't turn orange. wxttpxdstories4u
T
- like
- comment
- follow
- vote