𝐈𝐕.

𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔🖕
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me"

𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

I'm sitting at home and I get a call from my ex what the fuck does this bitch want? I answered the phone. "DAMN you look fucked up!" I said laughing. It's not funny, that bitch did this to me face!" She yelled over the phone.

"Who?" I said and it instantly clicked. "Stormi did that to you!?" I said.

"Yess who else" she said

"Why, what happend?!" I said interested in knowing how my ex got thrown into the front of a bus.

"She came to my sisters shop and she mentioned your name saying where she met you and shit, so I was sitting in the back eating and she came to get me saying she was fucking with you and shit so I confronted her and she was like who's your girlfriend cuz you look like you have a lot of those when she was leaving I pulled her back cuz idk where tf she thought she was going with out paying like bitch- anyway and she punched me in my fucking face! my fucking face Taylor!" She said.

"Wow, that's crazy" I said pretending to care.

"Duh do you see my face" she said.

"Yes I'm not blind, you got fucked up" I said.

"Do you even care?!" She said on the verge of tears.

"No, should I?" I said.

"Yes, your my girlfriend" she said

"EX girlfriend, rose that punch must've really kicked yo ass, you gotta concussion too?" I said.

"Fuck you" she said.

"Yea you wanted to" I said before she hung up. She must've really thought I'd give a fuck I'll tell you one thing tho stormi really fucked her up. I called stormi and she answered on the 2nd ring. "Heyy" she answered smiling. "Heyy I seen what you did to rose, she look fucked up" I said laughing.

"I know it's crazy how my one hit did wonders" she laughed.

"One hit wonder" I said.

"Yep"

"I just noticed you got your hair done it makes you look finer than you already was" I said.

"Ouuu really?, thank youuu!" She said smiling.

"Anytime" i said.

"but ima go I just wanted to see your face today"

She smiled "your so cringy"

"But you like my cringiness so it's okay" I said laughing.

"Bye" she said.

"Wait wait you wanna go bowling later on tomorrow?" I said.

"Uh sure what time" she said thinking."Around 3" I said.

"Oh alright sure" she smiled.

"Alright see ya later" I said.

"Stop saying that I'm not gon see you later" she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You never know what the universe has in store" I said and winked.

"What the hell does that mean?" She said. "Whatever you want it to" I said

"Bye, you stupid"

"Bye, your an idiot" I said before hanging up. If I would've stayed longer she would've thrown me into traffic like she did rose with that one hit wonder punch.

Btw to set things straight rose is my EX not my girlfriend, uh uh not at all she was barely even my girlfriend. Sis was just a fling.

But WE and everyone reading this book likes Stormi not that bitch that got thrown infront of a plane.

Stormi does look pretty familiar and she has a familiar vibe.

- Like
- Vote
- Comment
- Follow