XI.

New beginnings
"All the pretty girls in the world
But I'm in this space with you"

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒

Today is graduation day I'm excited as fuck. I'm currently getting dressed with the girls. "Justice, did you call Sanaa?" I said.

"Umm yeah she said she's on her way" justice said.

"She betta be cuz she be lying her ass off" I said. This last time she was late to her own birthday party talking bout I was fashionably late 😑.

Anyways a phew minutes later Sanaa called me. "Are you finally here bitch?" I said.

"yes but I need a little help so can you come downstairs?" Sanaa asked.

"sure" I said confused.

When I came downstairs Sanaa had hella bags in her car. "I need you to help me get all of this upstairs." Sanaa said.

"you've got to be kidding me" I said.

After 20 minutes we finally got everything upstairs. This bitch bought a big ass dress for a graduation.

Anyways Me, Sanaa and Justice finished getting ready and it was almost time to leave

Anyways Me, Sanaa and Justice finished getting ready and it was almost time to leave. Then Owen pulled up and we got in the car. "Where's Taylor?" I asked.

"Well umm she's at umm" Owen stuttered.

"Speak nigga" Sanaa said yelling at Owen.

"Ok, ok, ok she's already there." he said.

"why would you let her go without us?" I asked. Cuz now I'm pissed wtf is she doing there, she ain't helping them set up cuz she a lazy bitch.

"i didn't she just left" he said.

"ok well hurry up and drive so we can meet her there" Sanaa said.

We get to the school field

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚊'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✔☜

About 10 minutes before the ceremony started I got up to get a drink. When I got up I saw Taylor flirting with some girl.