𝐈𝐈.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍⏳
"Only you can give me that feeling"

𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊

Hey bitches it jayda the one and mother fucking only, Stormi's bff. But anyways it's 7 am like always, I walk down the street to Stormi's house.Don't ask how but I have a key to her house. So I walk upstairs to her room and push her off her bed.

"Wake tf up bitch it's 7am!" I yelled.

"Jayda I swear if you keep doing this ima fuck you up" she put the pillow over her head.

"Well maybe you should get up and get ready" I said.

"fine" she said.

After 10 mins of arguing this bitch finally finished getting dressed like a damn hoe. It's a good thing I came over cuz this bitch would of overslept 😒.

What Stormi wears🌊

What jayda wears💓

So stormi and I get in the car and drive to school

So stormi and I get in the car and drive to school.When we get into school we head straight to class, cause we don't have time to listen to ugly ass bitches talk shit about us. Like if I'm Sexy just say that we already know. Once we get into homeroom me and Stormi start talking shit about Mrs.Johnson. That dusty ass musty ass bitch dress coded me for wearing a croptop. Like girl if you don't go get ya baby daddy.

Fast forward to lunch>>

As me and stormi are walking to lunch we see Owen(my boyfriend) and Taylor talking.

"Why is Owen talking to Taylor?" Stormi asked looking at me."Idk maybe you should ask him not the bitch that's standing next to you" I said.

"I swear you get on my nerves" she said

"I know" I said

°°°
Stormi pov

Why is Owen talking to Taylor?" I asked looking at me."Idk maybe you should ask him not the bitch that's standing next to you" jayda said.

"I swear you get on my nerves" I said."I know" she said.

"Alright let's do this" I sighed.

We walked to their table and they turned around and looked at us. "Hey babe" she said. "Hey this is Taylor'' Owen said.

"We've met" I said. "Yes we have" she said. I swear this was so fucking awkward its not even funny.

"Sooo" I said

Jayda Busts out laughing, "I'm sorry but this is so awkward".

"Right" Owen chimed in.

"Anyways" I rolled my eyes. "You wanna chill later Taylor?" I said.

" Where?" She said.

"My house" I said.

"Okay cool just text me your address" she said "okay cool" I agreed.

After school I got in the shower, changed my clothes and sat on my bed. I don't understand how people can sit on their bed with their outside clothes, if you do that it's okay I guess but that's just not me.

 I don't understand how people can sit on their bed with their outside clothes, if you do that it's okay I guess but that's just not me

I put on my pink sports bra and pink sweats. Then I put my hair in a bun. I made sure I sent Taylor my address before I layed down and started scrolling through Instagram.

🌩E: 174 chestnut Street

Tay💓🤪: okay, be there in a few

I just read it, and started watching TV. 3minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I went downstairs and looked through the peep hole and it was the person I definitely did not want to see.

My ex

Omg wtf is she doing here, I took a deep breathe and opened the door a little just so she can see my face. "Speak what do you want" I said.

"That's not a nice way to greet your new neighbor now is it?" She said.

My day just keeps getting worse.

"What do you want Vanessa?" I said calmly.

"You duh" she said.

"We broke up 3 years ago nigga!" I said.

"Well let's start over stormi" she said. I closed the door on that bitch the fuck she thought this was. I got a text message an unknown.

Unknown
your always gonna be mine.

She just had to be all creepy and shit, no emojis or Nun like damn.

5 minutes later there was a knock on the door and this time I opened it "what the fu-" I paused realizing that it was Taylor. "Oh heyy thought you was someone else" I said.

"Well I'd hate to be that someone cuz by the looks of it you angry as shit" she laughed.

"Hell yeah I'm mad, my ex came over here talking bout let's get back together, like no I don't think so nigga" I said.

"Damn wish I was there for the show" she said.

I just laughed and we walked up to my room.

I put on a show called manifest and after the first episode I went down stairs to get some popcorn. When I came back upstairs she was out. So I just sat back down on the bed and changed the show and ate some of the popcorn and I was out like a light.

(A/N "I definitely recommend manifest on Netflix it's really fucking good yall I promise you")