𝐗.

All IS FORGIVEN
"Be with someone your able to grow with"

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒

Week Later

So right now I'm at the mall shopping for clothes with my cousin bre right now we're at Victoria Secret.

"How would this look on me?" I said putting a bra and panties set up to my body.

"It would look sexy asl but who you wearing that for?" She said when a girl came up to us.

"Hi my name is kenzie, do you know taylor?" She said making bre look at me. I don't have time for this shit. "And you aree?" I said.

"Don't worry about that just tell her to call me" she winked and walked away. I wanted to yank that bitch back so badly, but my beef ain't with her. Yet.

"You good boo?" My cousin said knocking me out my thoughts. I just nodded at her.

"You sure cuz I could yank that bitch by her thin ass ponytail and solve this" she said. I just laughed, we payed for our stuff and walked off.

"Yeah I'm good" I said. I made sure i said that loud and clear because bre is sometimes hard of hearing and does what she fucking wants.

We went home and we walked upstairs and went our separate ways. I got in the shower and layed back on my bed with just my towel on and started scrolling
until I saw @_2kenziee on my explore page I clicked on her page just to make sure it was really her, and it was. I was looking at her pictures when I stopped on a recent post with a picture of Taylor and her captioned

I won't share my baby with no one❤🥰 @omgitstay #baby4life

That corny ass caption anyways I commented on it.

reallystorm im happy for yall

As soon as I said that I got a text from Taylor an hour later.

MyTay🖕: why you playin?

I just left her on read. Why am I playing? Why you got random bitches coming up to me on some dumb shit?.

I swear that must've been a sign from God because as soon as I came home I saw that shit on my explore page.

My phone ringed while I'm watching TV. I looked at it and saw it was Taylor. Ugh here we go and it just had to be a FaceTime.

I accepted the call and her face popped up and it look like she was laying down.

"Uht uht you Facetimed me so sit tf up" I said. She sat up.

"Calm tf down Victoria" Tay said and I just rolled me eyes.

"Anyways you ain't answer my question" she said.

"You talm bout that shit you texted me?" I said. "Mhm"

"I'm playing?" I said

"Yes, cuz you ain't had to say all that" she said.

"How I'm playing? First of all nigga all I said was say 4 words" I said said. "Oh and she said to call her" I said. I tried my hardest to say it without attitude.

"Who" she said. Oh now she wanna act dumb.

"Kenzie" I said putting on my clothes.

"Tf does she want" she said.

"Hell if I know, do I look like a messenger to you?" I said.

"You just delivered a message tho" she said laughing but I wasn't.

"Jasmine, don't fucking play with me" I said.

"So now you mad" she said.

"Hell no we good over here" I said and she smacked her lips.

"Why you always doing that shit?" she said. "Doing what?"

"Never addressing the issue" she said. "Because what's the point you should know the issue based off what tf I just fucking told yo ass jasmine, who tf is mf kenzie?" I said cussing my ass off.

"My ex, she's my ex" she said.

"Why she tryna contact you" I asked. "I don't fucking know Victoria so calm tf down wit all that attitude shit" she said.
She so lucky we over the phone.

I paused and looked around the room with my phone I'm hand. "Wtf are you looking for" Tay said.

"Your mind, cuz apparently you've lost it and I just wanna help you before I end up knocking that big ass head of yours off your damn shoulders" I said and she smacked her lips.

"fuck that shit" she hung up.

****

"Hi my name is Stormi" I said.

"My name is justice" she said. I reached out to give her hand shake. "Sorry ima hugger" she said.

uh oh we might have a new school thot based off of my experiences huggers are thots. Not everyone but most.

"No girl your fine" I said reassuring her. Our teacher assigned us our project and partners.

For some reason I always get the new girls and YES they're always girls the last one was Tay. God be tryna get a bitch caught up and shit, but hey ion mind.

I ain't even remember what the project was on because when that bell rang signaling lunch, bitch let's just I was Flash up in this mf.

****
I ran myself a warm bath and got in.

I took out my phone and texted Tay. I haven't talk to her all mf day see this what I be fucking talking about.

'But I don't wanna jump to conclusions' is what every bitch say and end up getting they ass played.

But Ima sit back and watch it all play out.

After I got out the tub I was just sitting there chilling. I heard a knock at the door I checked my phone. it's 10:57 these niggas crazy its late as hell so I grab a baseball bat. I would've fought them or got my gun but what's the fun in that.

I'd rather beat they ass wit a baseball bat. Anywaysss I open the door and it's Tay. "Nigga you crazy I would've beat yo ass with this bat" I said She just started laughing.

"You laughing I'm serious" I said. " You see this bat nigga?" I lifted up the bat she just kept laughing.

"I know you serious that's why I'm laughing you crazy as shit yo" she said walking upstairs and I followed behind her.

I layed down on my bed "did you find out what she wanted?" I said.

"Yea some stupid shit" she said laughing. Why this bitch always laughing does she not know her life on the line. "You know what she tried to do?" She said.

"What?" I said

"That bitch tried to pin a baby on me and I haven't seen her in a year" she said.

"And she like 4 months pregnant" Tay said.

"Are you sure?" I said

"Yes would I lie?" She said questioning me.

"Idk you probably would" I said. She smacked her lips.

"I promised I wouldn't lie remember" she said.

"Actions speak louder than words" I said.

"I know, I know" Tay said.

"Do you really?" I said.

"Yes Victoria I do" she said then kissed me on the cheek.

I turned on the TV and she fell asleep cuddled up next to me.