𝐕𝐈.

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐘🤢
"I can't believe you actually thought I gave a fuck"

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒

So after that crazy-ass night, we had school the next day. So like always this dumb ass bitch Jayda comes in my room at 7 in the morning. Like bitch let me sleep.

But anyways we go to school and after homeroom I had Algebra and jayda had Art. In homeroom we had a new girl named Sanaa, she was also in my art class. So we started talking and I actually for the first time ever might like her more than Jayda, she just has a different vibe if you know what I mean.

But anyways when Sanaa and I were walking to lunch we met up with Owen. When we got to the cafeteria we saw Jayda flirting with Tay like all up in her face. I know we're not dating or Nun but she knew I liked her and you don't do she like that.

So I went up to Jayda and pulled the bitches tracks out. "Dont be pressed, Stormi" jayda said.

"Dont be all up on Tay then tf. Exactly why I pulled your tracks out, They were trying so hard to hang on." after that jayda tried to kiss Tay AGAIN but Tay pushed her off.

"Wtf Jayda" owen said. "its not like I ever liked you" jayda said.

"No jayda your not about to do that if you didn't like him then you couldve broke up with him. And this is how I know your a jealous ass bitch who can't get her shit together or keeps her legs closed." I said.

"I could never be jealous of a bitch who stinks" she said. Tay looked at me knowing I was about to slap the shit out of Jayda.

"Exactly why you got quiet" she said.
"no I'm just thinking of ways to beat your ass" I said.

"how about we take a walk" Sanaa said.

"im about to walk on her" I said.

I realised that I shouldn't waste my breath on a bitch who isn't about to do nothing.

"mmmm have fun trying to do that but I'm leaving bye hoe" Jayda said.

I was so mad I couldn't talk. For lunch Sanaa offered to take me, Tay, and Owen to Chick-fil-A. So obviously I wasn't gonna say no, like it's food bitch. After that, we came back to school.

It was time to go to homeroom and I sat next to Jayda I never realized what a hoe this bitch I've told her my deepest secrets and she just turned on me. I just planned on ignoring the bitch. When I sat down she tried to start with me again I wanted to karate kick this bitch so fucking bad.

I didn't have time for this disrespectful ass bitch so I asked the teacher if I could sit next to Sanaa and she said yes.

After school, I decided to drive Sanaa home. The surprising thing was she lived right next to me.

So I asked her if she wanted to come over and watch a Nightmare on Elm street.

I asked her if she wanted to invite Tay, and owen Before they came over Sanaa told me something I couldn't believe.

A/N
Hey bitches hope yall liked this chapter, and uhhh idk guess what Sanaa is gonna tell Stormi.

this chapter was written by her little sister 💓