𝐗𝐈𝐕.

Pop Off

You talkin' shit?

Part 1/2

Stormi

Me and jayden are still friends. Yes I know I'm just not ready for a relationship so me and jayden have a mutual agreement.

Me and my friends are throwing a party tonight. Well Sanaa. I'm never letting Sanaa invite people over ever again.

Sanaa is already there cuz the party is at her house. I hope Taylor isn't there but ik that's her house too. Oh lord.

When we got there was a lot of people some of them I knew. Because I went to school with them.

My anxiety was going crazy.

"Are you good ik this is probably a lot for you rn" justice said.

"Yeah it's mad people I'm bout to go smoke" I said.

When I walked outside I saw Jayden walking towards the house with two others by her side.

she walked on the porch "hey" Jayden said smiling.

"Hey Jayden" I said back.

"Hey ma, mind if I join you" she said.

"sure go ahead" I said and looked at the two people standing beside her.

"shit my bad this right here is Leah and Chris" she said.

"Oh this is Leah I've heard a lot about not from jayden ofcourse" I said and she laughed.

"Good things I hope"

" yo Justice" I yelled.

"Yeah" she said coming outside she looked and almost lost her shit when she saw Leah.

I came back in the house shortly after.

"let's go dance" I said leading Jayden towards the Dance Floor.

All the girls were all over Jayden and I mean all of them. Except for Sanaa and Justice of course.

I would have to beat they asses. Disrespectfully.

But we're just friends yall so relax.

I started dancing on her, moving my hips to the beat of the Music with her holding on to my hips.

I'm assuming she liked it because she smiled and started swaying her hips.

All of a sudden I hear a loud commotion something already told me who it was but I just had to look and see for myself.

I look over to see sanaa arguing with someone.

I couldn't really see who it was because it was a crowd slowly forming around them.

so I slipped through the crowd and and it was Sanaa and Jayda I'm so tired of this bitch.

I didn't really know what they were arguing about.

"Bitch get the fuck out my house" Sanaa said.

"This is a party, and my sisters here" she said twisting her neck to look through the crowd.

"Well FaceTime the bitch outside" Sanaa said.

"No ill be in here if I want to, matter fact where dat bitch at ik she here" she said with her little minions hyping her up.

I know she talking about me.

"You talking bout this fine ass bitch right here" I said pointing to myself.

I walked in the center of the crowd where everyone was at.

"Never dat, but I was looking for you" she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch do I look like the clinic?" I said.

I heard a few laughs in the crowd but I ain't entertaining them I was ready to square up with this bitch.

Her face turned red when I turned to look at jayden, who was behind me, she was dying.

And honestly I wanted to but I didn't.

"You think that's funny"

"I'm not laughing"

"But I think it's funny how your out here calling ME a hoe but you still can't make your way to the clinic" I said.

"Jayden you gon let her talk about me like this?!" She said.

"Nah ima watch" she said and Leah laughed.

Right now in the center was me, Justice, and Sanaa.

Oh and jayda.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me and talking shit or are we gonna do this" I said referring to us fighting.

I want her to hit me first so I can just whoop her ass.

She walked closer to me she tried to swing on me but I caught her fist.

I twisted her arm and slammed her on the ground.

"You want some more jayda, cuz that was just. A taste" I said.

I took of my earrings, my shoes, tied my hair up gave jayden my phone.

Chris in the media>>

TO BE CONTINUED....