𝐕𝐕𝐈.

𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒🥀

"Every day they rise up and push through the light"

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 "𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒"....

After school, I decided to drive Sanaa home. The surprising thing was she lived right next to me.

So I asked her if she wanted to come over and watch a Nightmare on Elm street.

I asked her if she wanted to invite Tay, and owen Before they came over Sanaa told me something I couldn't believe.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒

"Before they come over I just want to say before she tells you" she said."What" I said.

"Taylor's my sister" she said."Oh okay" I said.

"That's not all" she said.

"Okay" what is she getting at?

"When you were little did you take karate classes?" She asked.

"Yes why" I said.

"I took them too"

"What are you getting at?" I asked.

"You used to date Taylor" she said calmly."No I didn't, her name was ja-" she cut me off."Jasmine, is her middle name Taylor Jasmine Grant" she said.

"but it doesn't make any sense" I was really fucking confused at point.

"She tells people her name is Taylor now because she doesn't like the name Jasmine"

"Oh okay" I was still pacing back and forth but why didn't she tell me.

"Your da-" she started to speak then paused. "your dad told her to"

"My dad? What are you talking about he's never been around" at this point I was taking this as a joke.

"Well idk but he said he didn't want his daughter being gay and talking to the devil or some shit like that"

This nigga cannot be talking about the devil 😒

"But I thought we broke up because of rose" I said.

"You did, but your father initiated the relationship"

"Damn what the fuck!" I put my hands on my face.

I was still pacing back a forth there was a knock on the door and I went to go open it. It was Taylor and Owen " what's wrong with her" Tay said. "I told her" sanaa said mouthing my words. Tay rolled her eyes and sat down

She can't get mad at her for telling me she should of told me instead of her.

If all finally makes sense now. Ofcourse I remembered rose but why didn't I remember Taylor? Why did my dad do that? All these thoughts and questions running through my head, I just couldn't stop them from coming.

"stormi" Sanaa said.

"Mimi!" She said again but this time catching my attention.

"Huh who's mimi" I said.

"It's my new nickname for you" she said. I just looked at her.

I was still thinking about the shut that Sanaa just told me, the past is the past right?. "I'm hungry" I said they all stopped talking and looked up at me.

I just looked back at them and skipped to the kitchen like a little white girl in the candy store.

I grabbed my oreos and sat back on the couch criss- cross apple sauce and yes I still say criss cross apple sauce.

I took out my phone scrolling on Instagram. I was messaging all my clients and setting up appointments.

I do hair that how I make my money and maintain this beautiful roof over my head. I have an appointment tomorrow after-school at 4:30pm.

I'm so excited for graduation which is in a few weeks. I'm honestly tired of school and these rude ass mother fuckers.

It was getting late, so I decided to let them stay here my house pretty big anyway so it don't matter. I got up from under Tay since she was laying on my lap and walked up to my room. I closed the door behind me and walked into my bathroom and took a shower.

I got out the shower adjusting my towel and rubbed some lotion on and put on a over sized black T-shirt and some pink shirts.

I sat on my bed and got under the covers and tried to go to sleep but I just kept tossing and turning. So I walked down stairs I looked on the couch everyone was in the rooms. I turn the corner to the kitchen.

"damn Tay you scared the shit out of me!" I semi yelled.

"Sorry mimi" she laughed. She always laughing like something funny.

"Why yall keep calling me that?" I said.

" I don't know it's catchy, bye stormii!" She semi yelled walking back upstairs.

"Wait Tay come back!" I said waiting for her to come back.

"What happ-" she said. She paused and laughed at me.

"Why are you standing on a chair?" She said.

"What does it look like!" I said.

"It's looks like your too short to reach your own cabinets" she said.

"Can you help me?" I said.

"What, get the oreos?" She said."Yes" I said smiling.

"No" she said.

"Pleasee" I said.

"No" she said."JASMINE TAYLOR GRANT just get me the damn oreos!!" I said.

She just rolled her eyes "fine" she grabbed 2 packs of oreos and handed it to me.

"Here your highness" she said I just rolled my eyes.

"Thank you" she turned around and I jumped on her back "get down".

"No take me to my room" I said.

She carried me all the way to my room and put me down.

"girl you heavy as hell but look so little" she said. "Iam little" I said.

"All them damn oreos" she smacked my leg than ran.

If I wasn't so busy eating my oreos I woulda kicked her ass but the oreos are calling me.

- Should stormi be mad at Taylor

-Nicknames for stormi

-Stormi + Taylor

Like
Comment
Vote
Follow