𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄💝
"You know how to love me hard
I won't lie, I'm falling hard
Yep, I'm falling for ya but there's nothin wrong with that"

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄💝"You know how to love me hardI won't lie, I'm falling hardYep, I'm falling for ya but there's nothin wrong with that"

This morning I decided to cook for everyone because I'm hungry asf. I decided to make pancakes, eggs, sausages, and bacon maybe French toast  idk.

When I was done, I made everyone's plates and walked up stairs knocking on everyone's door I was walking towards Taylor's door but she just opened it.
I'm up, I'm up" she said.

"Alright less work for me" I said.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone off of the counter and sat down, Owen and Sanaa came down shortly after.

They sat down and we began to eat. "So what are yall plans after graduation?" Sanaa said.

Well I do hair now and a little bit of art" I said.

"Oh you can draw?" Owen said.

"Uh yeah a little" I said.

"can we see?!" Sanaa said.

I scrolled through my gallery and showed them the picture.

"That's fire yo" Taylor said.

"Literally" Sanaa said laughing. "Thank you" I said.

"But I don't know I just never really took my art seriously" I said.

"Why" he said."I don't know I just don't" I said.

"Well maybe you should" Taylor said.

"I'll keep that in mind" I said. After we finished eating were all sitting on the couch on our phones.

While I was looking at dresses I could wear for graduation I was stuck but I decided on this white button up dress it was so cute.

I looked at the time and it was 3:00 so I got up started getting ready for my client her name is Ashley she's my most loyal client.

She texted me saying she was outside, so I walked to the front door. "Where you going" Sanaa said. "To open the door for my client" I said.

They all nodded and Ashley walked in "heyy storm" she said.

"Heyy these are my friends" she said. She introduced herself and we went up to my hair room.

Right now its 6:00 cuz after I finished we was just talking she helped me clean and everything she ain't getting no discount.

"Friend huh?" She said which caught me off guard. "What are you talking about?" I said. "Taylor" she said.

"Yea what about her" I said. "You like her don't you?"

"Uhhh psss no" I sucked my teeth.

"I was born at 6:45 in April not yesterday, I can see it hell every body can" she said I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Plus she told me she liked you too earlier when I was down there she didn't know if you liked her back" she said while looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yep"

"You lying!" I said

"How am I lying you can see it in her face when she looks at you" she said.

"We'll shall see" I said "mhm yes we shall" she said whipping her hair back and forth I just laughed.

When she left they all left shortly after then the door bell rang again.

I walked to the door and opened it and screamed. "BRE" I yelled. "TORI, I FUCKING MISSED  YOU" she yelled.

Bre is my older cousin from Brooklyn her mother didn't like that fact that she was gay so she came to move in with me.

"Whos airpods are these?" She asked.

"They're taylors" I said.

"Who's Taylor" she asked.

"One of my Friends" I  said.

"oh okay" she said. We talked some more and went to bed.

1:45am I tried going to sleep but again I failed so I called Taylor she answered on the first ring.

Surprisingly she must've waiting for this phone call nah lemme stop.

"Hello...everything okay?" she said in her sexy ass cute ass sleepy voice.

"Mimi you there?"she said.

"Uhh hey did I wake you up?" I said.

"No I couldn't sleep" she said.

"So I'm not the only one" I said.

"you want me to come over?" She said and I was dancing in my mother fucking boots. A bitch was fucking ecstatic.

"Yes" I said smiling.

"I can hear you smiling" she said. "Really?" I asked.

"No but now I know you were" she said.

"You know your not funny" I said.

"Who said I was laughing?" she said.

It was silent on both lines before she spoke again. "I'm outside Mimi" she said.

Okay I ran to the door opening it and hugged her. " I've missed you"

We went upstairs and layed down in my bed and watched a movie.

"Storm" she said. "Taylor" I said looking up at her.

"I'm sorry" she said. "For what?"

"Not telling you the truth" she said.

I'm not mad at you I just wish you woulda told me, before I ended up liking you...again" I said.

"Can we restart?" I said.

"Sure" she said agreeing. "Hi my name is  stormi" I said.

"Not that far back nigga" she said. I just laughed.

"I like you too" she said. "I already know" I said.

"How" she said. "Would you drive to a random girl house at 1am in the morning because she couldn't sleep?" I said. "Idk maybe" she said testing me.

I popped her on the arm "don't fucking play with me Jasmine" I said.

"I'm kill Sanaa for telling you my name ugh omg" she said I just shrugged.

Like
Comment
Follow
Vote