one

"SOOBIN!!!" Yeonjun yelled from the first floor of the house.
"What?" Soobin replied.
"Get down here, it's really important!" He, unwilling might I add, got out of his comfortable bed and groggily moved downstairs. At this stage, Soobin had on an oversized black hoodie, grey sweatpants and grey socks.
Before Soobin could even ask Yeonjun what was the dumb reason he pulled him downstairs for this time, he felt a vainy hand pull him outside.
Instantly, he was greeted with harsh raindrops and a painful breeze.
"Yeonjun! Why are we outside?"
"Because we're walking to the café, duh."
"WALKING?!"

Soobin already knew the exact reason why Yeonjun wanted to go and get coffee even in this blistering weather - to see his boyfriend, Beomgyu. Jun had started dating the guy around seven months ago and already the two shared a deep connection. Whenever the two felt like 'exchanging their love', Soobin always yelled "just get married at this point" or "why don't you move in together?"
No matter how many times he suggested this, Yeonjun would always state that he couldn't leave Soobin without a companion.
Both of the brothers had barely known their parents, his poor mother died from what seemed to be a car accident while his father remarried and forgot about his two sons. Yeonjun had always been the parental figure in Soobin's life, sticking with him throughout everything.

As their journey came to an end and they walked into the café, Beomgyu rushed towards the pair of them with three drinks and a bag of snacks in his hand.
"Sit down, hurry, I'll only be on break for, like, twenty-five minutes." The three of them sat down at a small table while the fain was furiously banging on the shop window and doors. Yeonjun had an uneasy expression on his face while Beomgyu was biting his nails.
"So Soobin, I've been talking with Beomgyu and we've decided on something. We're moving in together." Soobin sat across from the couple with an empty expression. Which then progressed into a wide smile.
"Congrats, I'm so happy for the both of you!"
"Well, we wanted to discuss what you'll do after we leave. I mean, can you handle taking care of a whole house entirely by yourself? What about shopping? Of course, I'll send you money-"
"Jun. I'll be fine by myself. I've been thinking of getting a part-time job at the weekends for a while. You don't need to worry about me."
"Well... alright then. I'm going to stay here for a little with Beom. You don't have to stay if you don't want to." He got up from the table, taking his drink and a small bag of snacks with him. He was about to leave but remembered something just in time.

"Beomgyu, do you have an umbrella?"

As Soobin walked home by himself, umbrella in one hand and food in the other, he deeply thought to himself.
Well, Yeonjun's finally decided to move out and be with the love of his life. I get to be alone and at peace all the time...
...
...so why aren't I happy yet? It's probably what I haven't done with Jun yet. I'm going to miss him so much no doubt, but I feel like I've wasted my time with him. It could've been great with us.