twelve

Around 1 and a half hours after Soobin left the hospital to retrieve some food, a nurse entered Hueningkai's room to check his temperature and give him a sterilization shot.
"Oh, by the way, you have another visitor," the nurse said, smiling warmly at Kai.
"Who is it?" He asked and no sooner than he spoke, two figures entered the room and started Hueningkai down. The nurse had left to give the three some privacy, and at that moment, Kai swore that his voice had left him. On the right side was Soobin's father who looked as if he had cried all night. On the other hand, it took a little longer to decipher the looks of the person on the left but nonetheless, he couldn't be mistaken.

Slim nose, an utterly stupid amount of piercings, thick eyebrows and those incredibly deep pupils.
"How did you find me?" Hueningkai managed to murmur out of pure fury.
"We threatened to shoot your sisters, they're pretty hot too though so I let them off," Sunwoo dismissed the conversation as if it was nothing crucially important.

"Hueningkai, I'm only doing this because I need my son to come back. If that means killing just one person, what choice do I have?" However, Hueningkai couldn't pay attention to anything the man was saying. He and his ex-boyfriend were the only people that mattered at the moment.

"Leave," Sunwoo said and the elder of the two departed.
"You look pathetic, don't you realise that Kai? How perfectly laid out you are for me."
"Kim Sunwoo. Why are you doing this to me? I told you this before, I don't even like you anymore-"
"Shut up! He's going to be killed soon anyway so, please...at least let me enjoy you while I can..." he walked towards the patients and grabbed the bottom of his frozen face.

The hospital door burst open and in the hallway stood Soobin who was carrying two bags of food. His expression was unreadable, he was on another level of furious. The way he silently stood there, not daring to move, signalled to Kai that something was off and that he shouldn't do too much, even though he wanted to do everything.
"What are you doing, Kai? Who's this...?" Sunwoo balled up his fists as he stared down at the oblivious man in front of him.

"So, you're Soobin," he trailed off, feeling tears of pure jealousy swell up in his throat. Even after Kai ran away that day, his yearning for him because increasingly stronger, even after realising that Kai had lost feelings for him. Upon Soobin's arrival, he was fueled with anger that someone who wasn't him got to see his lover smiling every day.

"Who are you? Why are you here-"
"Can I ask you something?" Sunwoo walked to Soobin, the small glimmer of hope he had left quickly fading. "Just how close are you to Hueningkai?"
"...he's my boyfriend- look anyways, I think it would be best if you left, you've scared him enough." He attempted to walk past Sunwoo but an arm was held out in front of him.
"I did not book a fucking ten-hour flight and wait two years just to leave him here. From this moment on, I swear to any god out there that I'm not leaving this country without him." He turned to face his prize.

"Kai. Hueningkai. It's me, the one you love? You said you'd never leave me. Please. I love you. I can't live without you. You live me too, remember? Forget about him, I'm supposed to be your boyfriend." As Soobin listened to Sunwoo's pointless blabbering, he realised where he had heard this before. His own father had been manipulating him, just as Sunwoo was to Kai.
"Let's stay together, just the two of us. We can live together, back in Hawaii. Or even here if you prefer. I don't care, I need you, just as much as you need me. Please, I love you more than anything." Sickly, twisted, forced love. He was the embodiment of it, and Soobin was praying harder than ever that Hueningkai didn't submit.

However, he didn't have to really. Two members of security ran into the room, short of breath from sprinting down the slippery hallways.
"Is there a problem here?"
Sunwoo stood up and walked towards the exit door.
"No, my work here is done." Before he fully exited the room, he gave one last stare at Hueningkai and said, "It's your choice, you know. Choose wisely, my love."
He completely disappeared out of the room, with the two security guards following him.

change your mind - sookai ff ☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें