sixteen

"......Uhm, what's going on, Kai?" Taehyun asked, fairly clueless of what he was watching, which was fair enough seeing as he knew nothing about the situation.
"How did you find this house?" Soobin questioned but, because of his dull tone, it sounded more like a statement.
"A girl called Yuna told me the directions," he saw Soobin tense while his eyes widened and Sunwoo continued. "I was gonna invite her to this house party or something but she said you and her had beef, she was kinda cute too."
"What's your problem, Sunwoo? Just...leave them alone, I'll do whatever you want. Soobin.."

"Kai, he doesn't deserve you. Why are you giving yourself away so easily?" The elder's throat was painful and the voice coming out quivered with tears.
"Because... I don't want anyone else to have yo hurt because of me and I feel like i've cause enough trouble already..." He was making sense, and it would be a lie if anyone disagreed with him.

"Hey...." Taehyun finally spoke up, breaking out of his confinement. "Why is it so bad if they just go together for a while?"
"I'm not about to let a fucking rapist take him away, he needs to be locked up, Taehyun!" A black flash bounced off the walls and, before Kai's eyes, Soobin and Taehyun were on the floor, two darts protruding through their shoulder blades. It's like they were knocked out and their systems had collapsed. All they could do was look at each other and the pair standing in front of them. Hueningkai tried to get a closer look at the weapon when a thought struck him.
That was the exact same type his mother had used, meaning...
"Yep, she knows I'm here too, and so does his father. You know..." Sunwoo walked closer to
Hueningkai until they weren't even centimetres apart.

"I just about forgot how you tasted, and I'd quite like to refresh my memory."

Pulling the younger's collar towards him, their lips met and Sunwoo took as much as he could while Soobin helplessly watched, heartbroken. Kai, on the other hand, was too weak to do anything, this wasn't like two years ago when he could just push him away.

This was the present and he couldn't do a thing. Officially, he'd given up.

Taehyun closed his eyes as much as he could muster. The idea of Sunwoo kissing Hueningkai stung him in the chest so much but he just figured it was because of the bond that he had with Hueningkai in the short time. That had to be it, anyway.

He gazed over at Soobin who was inscrutable, unreadable, stoic. His breathing had just about ceased as his heart completely shattered like a diamond at high impact. The melancholy on his face shined through, however, and single tears of betrayal rolled down his face. It hurt to open his eyes, afraid that the seconds would total the amount of years he would take off.
What hurt the most, however, is that he was just limp on the floor, not even able to talk. The one thing he promised Hueningkai not to do was becoming more likely by the literal second.

When Sunwoo released, finally satisfied, he whispered into Hueningkai's ears, "Let's go, shall we?" to which he could only oblige. The two, hand in hand, walked past Soobin and Taehyun glancing at them.
"How pathetic, for the both of you." Soobin took one last look at his lover and immediately, his whole body started aching with worry. Hueningkai was crying so hard, what had to be hundreds of tears ran down his reddening face, and Sunwoo didn't even spare him a glance. Never did Soobin just want to hold his lover, wipe off his tears, and forget everything that was happening just for Hueningkai.

"Don't leave..." Soobin forced out but to no avail. The bedroom door opened and, after a few seconds, closed again.
Taehyun had already blacked out and as time carried on, it would be Soobins turn.