six

"Soobin, it's Kai. You're hurting, please could you let me in?"
No sooner had these eleven words been spoken, than the bedroom door slightly creaked open, revealing him, in all his glory, shirt and face drenched from crying. Just as Hueningkai was going to do whatever it took to cheer him up, he was already engulfed in a massive hug.

"You're right, and I'm sorry."

After he had finally let Hueningkai free, he led him into his bedroom and lay back down on his bed, facing away from the younger and ever so slightly shaking. Kai, being himself, sat down next to Soobin and fiddled with his hands, thinking of what to do now.
"It's just...actually, never mind, I don't want to bother you..." he trailed off sorrowfully.
"No, tell me anything and everything you need to, I'll listen no matter what," Kai immediately reassured. Soobin took a deep breath and continued.
"Well, with Yeonjun going a-as soon as that, what about everything I wanted to do with him? Without him, who will I have left? He's the only family I talk with left, if he's gone, won't I just be alone... again?"

It was honestly all a blur after that. Soobin sat up and instantly Hueningkai sat in his lap and wrapped his legs around Soobin's waist. His arms rested around Soobin's neck and he placed a small kiss on Soobin's lips.
"You have me, don't you?"

a/n: please look for the if you're uncomfortable!

Soobin put his hands in the back of Hueningkai's hair and pulled him closer until their lips were reconnected. However, unlike the last time, the embrace the pair shared was more passionate in a way.
Soobin trailed kisses and bites down Hueningkai's perfect neck, leaving a mosaic of hickeys, pink here, purple there, red somewhere else.

"W-wait a second, Soobin, what if someone comes in?" Hueningkai said with a half-truth. To be honest, it would quite increase the thrill to get caught.
"Trust me, they won't. They know when I'm... like this, I prefer being alone." Hueningkai stopped and looked pitifully at Soobin before standing up and holding his arms.

"No."
"Huh?"
"We can't... you know, do that..." Kai felt his face reddening by the second as the reality of what they had just done sank in.
"We can't do that while you're like this. I want to see you happy, that's all. Of course, I love you but let's wait."

Soobin's thoughts at the time were on cloud nine.
"You love me?"
"Ever since you first let me into your house, I knew we were soulmates," Kai smiled, now walking towards the bedroom door. "But one more thing, if you prefer being alone, why am I here?"
Soobin stood up from his position and strolled towards Hueningkai before pecking him on the forehead.

"Well, because it's you."