fourteen

Sunwoo woke up, unsatisfied, anxious and most of all, angry. In the end, he was kicked out of the hospital along with Soobins father and dumped him at the nearest bar he could find.
He knew that there would be no point going back there and trying again; chances are he would be kicked out again and if not, Hueningkai along with his new boyfriend would be gone.
The man rolled out of his bed and attempted to stay sane while putting on suitable clothes for the day. However, as much as he tried to his emotions, he could feel his brain slowly deteriorating.

Get it together, will you?

He ran downstairs after brushing his teeth and barely made it to his fridge. Upon opening it, he chugged a carton of grape juice (which was what the fridge was filled with, along with egg tarts, pupa soup and every other food Hueningkai loved).
Truth be told, he had tried to get his ex-boyfriend off his mind for years now. Smoking, excessive drinking, overdosing, everything. But everything was either unsuccessful or not enough.

He couldn't hold back as he took a key from underneath the carpet and ran down another set of stairs to get to his basement. Unlocking it, his eyes were greeted with a euphoric site, pleasing to his manipulative brain.

Hundreds, maybe even thousands of pictures of Hueningkai printed out and stuck across the room, plushies beyond numbers, poems and stories about him were scattered across the floor, boxes of egg tart packaging stacked up in the corners of the room, and a dartboard with Kai's current boyfriend's face on it.

Sunwoo fell to his knees as he admired all the pictures of his lover while smelling the clothes that he'd managed to steal before he left.
Breathing heavily, he basked in the sheer scent of it even while noticing that he was going emotionally insane. He stood up and opened a drawer with a set of red pens. Taking one, he walked up to the dartboard and drew a single bullet going through the head of Soobin.

Underneath, he wrote he loved me, and he still does.
A single mirror hung on the wall and Sunwoo stared at his reflection.
"Look what you've done to me, Hueningkai. Come back."

////

hey ik this is a rly short one but i just wanted to show sunwoo's view for a sec :D