𝟸𝟽

ᴘʀᴇ-ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

there was a new family that moved in nearby when you were gone, they have a kid, Joe I think his name is, he reminded me of you." Charlie said remembering back to my childhood I was a cute kid.

"That's nice, il have To make you introduce us one time."

Suddenly Bella and Edward come rushing through the door "Vera, could we please speak?" Edward pleads looking between Charlie and myself

I nod and head out of the room, following Bella and Edward outside.

"Why so serious guys? Omg is Edward pregnant, congrats guys how many months is he-" Bella cuts me off and drags me by my arm getting further away from our house. "This is no time for jokes Vera, this is serious, We didn't tell you this because we didn't want to worry you but weird vampire attacks have been happening all over and they've started to get closer." Bella tells me.

Edward cuts in and takes over "We believe it is Victoria creating a newborn army, trying to get revenge for Laurent's death. They will be here tomorrow. Myself, Jacob, and Bella will be sleeping at a campsite, we could use your help if you'd be willing to?" Edward asked, I couldn't let them down, granted I didn't have much of a choice, but obviously, I was going to help them, after all, I am the strongest person here. Edward looked at me and sighed rolling his eyes.

"Well I'm glad you'll help Vera, it means a lot." He remarked patting me on the head like I was a dog.

Right, let's have a recap, first I landed after not seeing my family and friends in over a month, then I get told my sister and her sleep-stalker boyfriend are engaged, now I've just been out in a vampire in vampire war, fun, I forgot how much I missed the godforsaken bloody town.

•••

June 15th Forks

Today is the day Bella, Edward, and Jacob slept together in the camp, awkward. I unlike them three value my privacy, I mean I'm pretty powerful if anyone tried to go after me I'd witch-style blast them into space. BOOM.

I stood in a line with the Cullens awaiting the newborns' attack, I'm not going to lie I felt like an avenger, any minute now Tony stark was going to blast down and shoot everyone.

•••

June 14th Volturi castle

"Why did we let her go, how stupid of us. We knew there was the threat of the newborn army, we should've kept a closer eye." Aro said running his hands through his hair.

Caius sank into the chair trying not to hurt something or someone and Marcus calmly paced up and down the office trying to diffuse the stress radiating from the other kings.

"I'm sure it will be okay, Vera is very powerful if anything tried to hurt her she would be more than capable of defending herself." Marcus said

"If anyone hurt her I would slice their skull open and use it as a bowl." Caius sneered throwing his glass at the wall in an attempt to calm himself.

They had messed up. Big time.