Chapter 4:Lemonade

Q/N:

SHOTOUT TO @LivingForTheBest for making an amazing trailer for this book!!

I'm sorry, I know I' three days late on updating, but here it goes, I'll even make this chapter long, detailed, and unrushed.... More "Quirah's Notes" after this chapter...

NOT EDITED!!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chapter 4:Lemonade

"Stop looking at me like that," Blake says as I get into his car which makes my scowl deepen," Look," He pulls out of the driveway quickly, "It's not like I enjoy us riding together either." He says.

I really don't care about what he says if he wouldn't have given my mom his mom's number we wouldn't be in this situation; Or if he would've stopped his car when he saw me run the stupid stop sign. Its been two days since they declared we have to ride to school together and its making me grumpier as the days go by.

"I don't want to hear it," I mutter looking out the window which makes me notice he isn't going in the direction of the school.

"Where are you going, school's back that way," I point my finger over my shoulder pointing to the way that leads to the school.

"Yea, I've been going to Legacy for three years I know where it is," He says sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Then why in the hell aren't you going in that direction," I ask anger radiating off of me.

It doesn't help that my mom pissed me off this morning so I was already in a bad mood when I got into the car. Yesterday instead of riding with Blake I rode with Jasmine which I planned on doing until Antoinette gets fixed, but no mom just isn't going to let that happen. So this morning my mom totally bitched me out. I mean why is it so important for me to ride with this stupid bastard. Okay he may not be stupid considering he has A.P. classes.

"We have to go pick someone up," He says turning onto a street that I've never been on before, "You're not the only person I have to pick up Sweetcheeks."

Sweetcheeks? Ugh, I hate him.

"Don't call me that," I mutter crossing my arms across my chest and I see him smirk from the corner of my eye.

He pulls the car into a driveway that's attatched to a two-story house with big windows everywhere that have black curtains drawn from the inside.

Blake honks his horn and the front door of the house opens, a guy walks out with his head hanging down as he looks at his phone. He doesn't even look up when he gets to the door simply opens it and goes to sit down.

The shriek that escapes me is ear piercing and the boy jumps almost dropping his phone, "Watch where you're going!" I yell hearing Blake in the background laughing like he's just seen the funniest thing in history.

The guy looks at me with a death glare before a smirk appears on his face, "Well hello there," He tries to put on his charm but despite the fact that he's hot with his blonde hair, hazel eyes, and nice build, I ain't falling for it.

"I don't have time for you to sit here and try to flirt with me, I need to get to school," I say narrowing my eyes at him, "So get your ass in the car."

He glares at me before muttering something under his breath and getting in the backseat. Blake is still laughing and when I glare at him it doesn't subside one bit. Finally he starts to back out of the driveway and his laughing is only a bright smile on his face now.