Chapter 27:Confessions

“Is it mine?” Are the first words out of Blake’s mouth and to say that pisses me off would be an understatement.

My eyes widen as I look at him, “Did you really just ask me that?” I say with a glare. I don’t even wait for his answers as I fling the door open and get out of the car since we’re already at my house.

How, dare he ask me if its his, who else does he think I had sex with.

Asswhole.

“Allison, you know I didn’t mean it like that!” He calls out after me as he follows me into the house and I remember he’s staying with me since our moms are still out of town.

I ignore him as I continue making my way to my room and slamming the door in anger.

That Jerk.

He knows damn well he’s the only guy I’ve slept with. I mean, really who asks that. Is it his? Geez I could kill him.

I strip out of my dress and shiver when I remember what happened with Eric. I throw my heels off before walking over to my dresser to get out some shorts and a tank top.

My door slams open as I’m going through my dresser. I turn to see that Blake is staring at me, well my body.

“What?” I ask crossing my arms over my chest as I try to ignore the fact that I’m in only my panties and underwear while Blake looks at me.

Its not like he hasn’t seen me in less.

“Allison,” He says finally looking at my face, “You know I didn’t mean it when I asked if it was mine,” He tells me taking a couple of more steps into the room. “I was just in shock.” He runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

“Did you use protection?” I ask him since Jasmine had brought it up.

He has a thoughtful look on his face before he frowns.

Oh hell.

“So why are you here today Mrs. Darling?” The doctor asks me as she glances at me and Blake.

“Well, I think I may be pregnant.” I tell her and she nods her head.

“Okay,” she says looking at the file again, “A couple of mandatory questions.” She says as she sits down in front of us on a stool.

“Alright,” I tell her as I try to relax in my chair.

“Do you smoke?” She asks me.