Chapter 30: HashBrown

Chapter 30:HashBrown

I let out a groan when I wake up and burry my face into my pillow.

My head hurts and I'm so hungry I could eat this house right now. What in the hell did I do last night?

I continue to just lay in my bed for a little bit until I'm able to re,e,her the events of last night.

Went to a party with Blake.

He abandoned me.

I got high with a group of guys I didn't know.

Danced with some dude.

Blake started a fight.

Humph, dumbass.

We got home and..

Aw hell, are Blake and I really dating?

I turn my head to the side and see that Blake's sleeping peacefully. I can tell he's shirtless and when I look down I realize I am too.

Hmm, how did I not notice that?

I let out a grunt and ease my way out of the bed trying not to wake Blake.

I look down at myself and realize a shirt isn't the only thing I'm missing.

Why am I so un obserbitive this morning?

I slip on some clothes and my house shoes before making my way downstairs. The only thought that's on my mind is Blake and I dating. I'm not sure of how under the influence he was last night so he may not have meant it. If he was just joking I can blame my saying "yes" on the weed.

Yea, that's what I'm going to do.

I rummage through the fridge and let out a groan when I realize there's not anything to eat.

Dammit I'm starving.

I'll just go buy something.

I head back up stairs and I'm relieved to find that Blake is still sleep. I throw on some half presentable clothes, brush my teeth, and throw my hair in a ponytail before heading outside to my car. I end up going to McDonald's since its the closest. When I start to look the menu over I know that I'm going to get a lot of stuff to eat.

"Well isn't that a lot of food,I'm guessing you got enough for me." Blake says when I return home and walk into the kitchen. He's sitting at the table with his phone in front of him, shirtless. He smirks at me as he looks at the McDonald's bags I'm holding.

"No," I tell him putting the bags on the counter.

Is he going to mention last nigh-

"Why not, aren't girlfriends suppose to go get food for their boyfriend." Blake says breaking me from my thoughts.

I guess he is going to mention it then.

Instead of answering him I simply scowl at him before taking a bite out of my hash brown.

"Oh so that's how you're going to play this," he says smirking at me as he stands up from his seat, "it's out in the open now Allison, you have feelings for me and there's no denying it." He says as he begins to walk closer to me.

I back up against the counter and his grin widens. As he walks closer I begin to remember he's shirtless and has a really nice body.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I tell him playing clueless as I finish chewing and let my hand that's holding the rest of the hash brown fall loosely at my side.

Blake doesn't stop walking until our bodies are firmly pressed against each other, "So your going to play dumb," he says as he begins to twirl a piece of my hair around his finger absently.