Chapter 22: Audi

Chapter 22:Audi

"You know I've missed you little sis." Ace says ruffling my hair and hugging me again.

"Hey you're barely even older than me." I tell him laughing as I poke him in the chest.

Our mothers had us like a day apart and people usually mistake us for twins since we look so much alike; with our black hair and blue eyes. Needless to say we get most of our looks from our father. I've always had a theory that somehow dad purposely made sure our births were close together. I really wouldn't be surprised. He probably did it so his possibilities of having a son to run his company would be greater.

"If I'm not mistaken, I'm 18 hours older than you."

"It dosen't matter because I'm smarter." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"I've already scored a 30 on my ACT." He replies very proud of his high score.

I smirk at him, "31." I shoot back telling him my score.

"She's lying." He says looking at Jasmine in disbelief.

They look at each other for a second and I see something pass between both of their eyes.

Oh no.

"I'd be lying if I said she's lying." Jasmine finally answers redirecting her eyes, and Ace turns back to me.

"Holy shit Al."

"Already expecting scholarships from some of the best colleges." I tell him, "Just imagine what I'm going to score as a senior next year."

"I bet you a hundred dollars that I can beat your score." He says sticking his hand out to me and I smirk.

"Deal." I say taking his hand in mine.

When I'm usually around Ace we make bets with large amounts of money because we'll simply get it from dad. To say our dad likes to blow money is an understatement. If the man wasn't so successful he'd be living in a ditch right now from being broke. He's always trying to give my mother money but she rarely ever accepts it. Me on the other hand when he deposits money into my bank account every month I accept it without hesitation. He's the main reason I don't bother with getting a job.

Why work for money when someone can easily give it to you?

"Allison dear, I see you've made it." My father says descending from the stairs leading to the room we're in. His blue eyes flicker to the boys but he doesn't say anything. My father is like an older looking version of Ace, black hair, deep blue eyes, tall, and he's actually still pretty built for his age.

"Jasmine, David, it's nice to see you, it's been a while." My dad says giving them a smile that they return.

He walks over to me and gives me a hug, "I've missed you honey, you really should come and stay with me." He says releasing me from his firm grip.

"I've told you that's not happening." I tell him with a frown.

As if I'm going to leave my mother and friends to come and stay here. Even if the house is amazing, and has personal servants.

"At least come and stay for the summer." He tries to convince me.

"I'll think about it." I say with a sigh and his face brightens before he turns to the guys. "Well hello, who are you three?" There's mock happiness in his face and I'm sure it's because he's being protective of me, but hell never say anything about me hanging out with guys.

"That's Will, Zach, and that's AssWhole." I say pointing at them all and grinning when I get to Blake.

"My name's Blake." He grunts out not too happy at being called Asswhole.