Chapter 11: Party Time

Chapter 11: PartyTime

A party.

A freaking party.

Blake threw a party, without confronting me.

He's so dead.

"Blake!" I yell in rage and he cringes away from me even though there's still amusement in his face.

"What?" He asks leaning against the railing of the stairs.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"You just love threatening to kill people, huh?" He smirks at me and I want to punch him even more.

"The kids are here!" I yell at him.

"Correction, the kids are in the twin's room with Jasmine," He looks across the room at Will, "Will's going to help her watch them after he's done hooking up the stereo."

Just as Blake finishes his sentence the floors start to shake from the bass of the stereo, and music fills the room. People erupt in. Here's and I shake my head.

"Blake!" I scream at him once again.

He smirks, "Sorry, I can't hear you." With that he walks off bumping my shoulder.

That bastard knows he heard me because I could hear him. I let out a frustrated sigh as Will walks by me with an apologetic look on his face. I don't say anything I simply stomp down the rest of the stairs and walk into the living room. There are teenagers everywhere and alcohol is being passed around.

What was Blake thinking? Alcohol in the house with the kids. He's lost whatever piece of mind he still had left.

I bump into someone since I'm so confused in my thoughts. "Oh I'm sorry," I say as the person steadies me by grabbing my arms. I look up to see Ryan Freeman.

He looks down at me and smiles, "Hey Allison."

"Hi," I say not at all oblivious to the fact he's still holding onto my arms. It's not like his hold is tight or anything, just sort of uncomfortable since I barely know him.

"So, nice part, huh?" He finally release his hold on me and backs up one step since we were standing pretty close.

Nice party?

Yea, right.

"No, actually I didn't even know about it." I admit crossing my arms across my Chest feeling sort of self conscious.

Ryan makes a weird face, "Then why are you here?"

"Oh, I was babysitting the kids who stay here." I tell him shifting from foot to foot, nervously.

He raises an eyebrow indicating that he's still confused.

"Well, I was babysitting with Blake, but Blake decided to throw a party without letting me know." I explain hoping he finally understands what I'm saying.

"Oh, now it all makes sense," He gives me a small smile that makes me blush since its so cute.

Oh my god, I'm becoming such a whore. First I kiss Blake while I'm suppose to be on a sort of date with Daniel. Now after I made out with Blake I'm thinking about how cute Ryan's dimples are. What in the hell is wrong with me?

I feel an arm drape down on my shoulder and someone's body heat on my side. "Hi, Ryan."

As soon as the person talks I know who it is.

"Hey Blake." Ryan says taking another step away from me as if he's nervous.

"I'm going to borrow Allison for a dance, so she'll talk to you later." I can hear the smirk in Blake's voice as he drags me away from Ryan.