Chapter 21:Pappy Dearest

I finally calm down enough to invite Jasmine to come with me to my dad's so I go back to the kitchen to find her. Everyone's sitting at the table while Zach is cooking something. The air is filled with tension. I've no idea what happened last night but I know Will's mad at Jasmine and wants to kick Zach's ass.

Everyone watches me as I take a seat at the table. Will and Jasmine look guilty while Blake looks annoyed.

I glance at Jasmine, "My day's sending me six tickets to come visit him." I tell her and she smiles.

She's not fully forgiven yet.

"Would it make you feel better if I invite four hot guys to come with us?" She asks with a mischievous smile obviously trying to get me to forgive her.

Will and Zach both look at her after the statement she made.

"No, Blake and I are going." Will says volunteering to come with us.

Blake doesn't say anything he just folds his arms over his chest pouting like a child.

"Uh, if they go I get to go too." Zach says pointing at Blake and Will.

"They barely know you." Will spits out at him with a frown on his face.

He has a point...

"They barely know you two."

Know that I come to think about it..

"We've been hanging out for two months." Will argues back.

Well that is true.

Wait.

Two months?

"That evil munchkin." I say out loud and everyone looks at me weirdly.

I ignore them pulling out my phone to call the manipulator.

"Hello," my mother says answering her phone.

"Mom, it's been two months, why isn't my car fixed?" I ask her.

The deal was she'd give me back my car after a month because I watched the kids a couple of times.

"Oh dear," she says and I can hear her laughing.

I also hear Beatrice laughing too.

What's there problem.

"Please don't tell me you're drunk this early in the morning." I say with a groan.

"That's none of your business." She tells me confirming my suspicions, "Speaking of early, why aren't you at school?" She asks me and my eyes grow wide.

"Uh," think of a lie Allison, "I sprung my ankle playing soccer and it hurts to walk." I lie since my mom hasn't seen me since my soccer game, it really shows how great of a mother she is, "So, I'm at Jasmine's grandparents house with her since she stayed home with me."

Ha, whoever said I was a bad liar suck on that.

"Okay sweety," My mom says and I know if she wasn't intoxicated she would be able to tell I'm lying.

"So what about my car mom?" I ask.

"Oh, you can get it when you come back from with your dad." She tells me.

When is that again, I didn't hear him, "And that's when?"

"Friday." She tells me before the line goes dead.

Well she didn't even say "love you" or a simple "bye."

Zach walks into the room setting a plate of eggs and bacon down in front of Jasmine and I.