Chapter 24: Empire State

Chapter 24:Empire State

"Honey stop shaking your leg, your shaking the table." My father tells me taking a sip of his wine.

Right now my father, me, Ace, Abbey, Aaron, and Tamara are at dinner. We just got done shopping for our clothes for the photo shoot tomorrow. What Blake said has been running through my head all afternoon so I'm kind of nervous which is why my leg is shaking.

I frown before bringing my leg to a still and digging into my pasta. My dad frowns at me and I roll my eyes. Earlier he'd said that I don't act ladylike and I know me shoving my food into my mouth is exactly what he's talking about. This is why I live with my mom, my father and I can't agree on much.

"So," Tamara says plastering a smile onto her face, "How was the trip here Allison?" She asks wiping her hands on a paper towel.

"Horrible." I tell her.

"Were you not in first class?" She asks with a frown on her face.

"No." I tell her even though that isn't what made the trip horrible. It was an annoying pest named Blake.

"Oh, I thought that we'd gotten you first class tickets, my mistake." My father says with a frown on his face, "I'll make sure to get that fixed when you go back." He says.

A couple of girls who look around 14 walk by our table and Aaron gives them a wink causing them to giggle. I simply roll my eyes and Ace shakes his head.

Our dinner continues with awkward and forced conversations and soon we're on our way home. My friends had stayed at home since this was a "family" dinner. The limo -yes, limo- pulls up to the house letting us out at the front door. The Chauffeur opens our door and I'm the first to get out.

I make my way to the front door and pull it open heading straight to Jasmine's room. I'd told her earlier about Blake's redo but we couldn't continue to discuss it because of the "family" dinner. I pull her door open without knocking and find her watching TV.

"What now?" She practically yells but when she sees me her eyes light up, "Oh hey Allison?" She says as I raise a curious brow at her.

"What was with the freak out?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." She says just as someone walks in the room behind me.

I turn to see Will standing there. He looks between us awkwardly while Jasmine glares at him.

I guess that's who she thought I was...

"Uh.." I say awkwardly and Jasmine turns her attention to me.

"We'll talk later Alli." She says and I don't bother asking why knowing her and Will are probably going through their drama again.

I walk back into my room and with a sigh grab some night clothes. I may as well just go to sleep since there's nothing else to do in this house.

I'll think about Blake tomorrow.

I walk into my bathroom closing the door and placing my clothes on the counter. I strip out of all my clothes before stepping into the shower. Just as I'm washing my hair I hear the door open.

"Hey who's in here?" I call out but there's no reply.

Shit, I'm going to be killed in the shower of my day's million dollar mansion. At least I won't die as a virgin...

Just as I'm about to stick my head out of the shower I hear the door close. I let out a sigh.

Maybe it was just Jasmine coming in to borrow something.